We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DGSoTW #41: Euro Saloons/Sedans

Ryzza5

threeeeeeeeeeeee..... vote for that many screenshots  

39 members have voted

1. 1. threeeeeeeeeeeee..... vote for that many screenshots

• mau92
    • Loz
    • Ozzmcom
    • carlos_69
    • Ryzza5
    • T1M
    • Clarence
    • Prophecy
    • Automotive Gaming
    • Kub3kPL
    • Have you ticked 3 boxes? Your vote won't count if you don't. And don't try to be funny by ticking th

As far as I can see, a bunch of people are participating? If its me your talking about, I was genuinely curious as to whether it was counted, because some part of forza 4 does count the commodore as a euro car (might be the euro saloon race series, which it clearly shouldnt be eligible for). Hell even I entered, and i'm hardly here anymore.

Yeah theres just no alternative on Windows devices :\ if it wouldnt cost me so much (due to being on a plan) I would have taken it back and swapped it for an Xperia or HTC One by now :\ not overly impressed thus far (had it for a few months), but maybe they'll start fixing the bugs soon... many many bugs...

edit: its a really nice interface though, its really nice to use and it runs very well, fast, just compatability with regular things isnt there (the facebook windows phone app is a joke, frankly, especially considering I can go into the browser, go to the website and do everything I cant do through the app there...) and some things are a bit clunky. Great camera, great flash (which doubles as a great flashlight), great screen, great music player, great inbuilt speakers, really good looking package... :(

As far as I can see, a bunch of people are participating? If its me your talking about, I was genuinely curious as to whether it was counted, because some part of forza 4 does count the commodore as a euro car (might be the euro saloon race series, which it clearly shouldnt be eligible for). Hell even I entered, and i'm hardly here anymore.

Wasn't you mate :)

OT: I know IE10 is crap and later versions of vB actually disable the text editor when it detects it. Can you not even get Opera Mobile on a Win phone?

And I don't get the whole furore with some people about this competition, it has rules and it states what is wanted. If you feel you need to ask "if X or Y" is allowed then you're already having a doubt that it is so shouldn't be surprised if the answer is no. I get that sometimes clarification may be needed but I feel this should be done before the theme is posted, this is not always possible to get right of course but it's much better than having people interpreting the theme in a different way to what you intended.

The theme could be immediately taken two ways as; 1) those cars that come from Europe 2) those cars that are available to buy in Europe

Just try and be more clear in what you want YOUR theme to be guys, that's the gist of it! :cool:

Just try and be more clear in what 'they' want YOUR theme to be guys, that's the gist of it! :cool:

Or just accept that you weren't clear enough and allow some interpretation

I almost always like the themes.

But I always HATE it when folk get anal about it half way through the competition.

It all so generic now anyway, a bit of mild interpretation can only be a good thing... or am I just being open minded. lol

:p

So here I was one week ago thinking surely there'd be no voting issues this time around... but you guys don't fail to disappoint :fp:

Ozz only voted for 2 screenshots (voted for the last option despite the warning), and AG voted for himself, so our winner is Mr Debutant himself, Kub3kPL! Congrats.

What did you expect? :D

I missed the voting but i would probably tick the last one too just for lolz :D

And Congratz Kub3k!