We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

A new trailer just released for The Crew showing some of the customisation available via the game for your ride. From simple stock to all-out circuit racer watch as we see a Mustang change it's specification to suit the challenge that's in front of it. We also get to see the [barrel roll] Police Department do their thing! :lol:

The French channel has an interesting thumbnail for its video. :oook:

thecrew-ubifr-pimpd.jpg

I wonder what you could really do. Like, if i want a street car but with rally gears... for example. So far we have only seen full "packages" of those customizations... :lol:

I'm pretty sure you can't combine different specs, as interesting as it would be :D

BTW, still waiting for those new cars to be revealed s**n ...

Tis what you call customization? I'd rather call it ricezation. :yawn:

There was actually quite a lot of body parts and rims to choose from for the Mustang I bought in the closed beta. You could get, like, 8 different front bumpers - all being 100% real. They were basically the ones for a V6 Mustang, GT500, California pack and so on. What you couldn't do was buy bigger wheels and lower the car. A big flaw IMHO.

Tis what you call customization? I'd rather call it ricezation. :yawn:

There was actually quite a lot of body parts and rims to choose from for the Mustang I bought in the closed beta. You could get, like, 8 different front bumpers - all being 100% real. They were basically the ones for a V6 Mustang, GT500, California pack and so on. What you couldn't do was buy bigger wheels and lower the car. A big flaw IMHO. good thing.

Fixed it for you.

This doesn't really seem to show a lot that we didn't already know. :hmmm:

I wonder what you could really do. Like, if i want a street car but with rally gears... for example. So far we have only seen full "packages" of those customizations... :lol:

you have specs and you get to customize individual parts under that spec's catalogue. So no, you cannot build a circuit car with raid parts. At least you couldn't on the beta.

From what I've seen, for general cruising we need Dirt spec as a base for handling wise - but this reduces power and top speed when on road so the car needs to be tuned to compensate. Hopefully with max tuning cars are plenty fast. I hope supercars in Full stock spec are easy to drift in H mode.