We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porsche 550 Spyder By Pator5

Pator5

well done my friend,i put a4 dtm camera and lexus gs450 as ik...the only problems i see is the dummy when this car is a rival in a race,the driver head is on the back end of the car....i am sure you can fix this in the next version...thanks

Can u post a screenshot plz ?

--- Post Updated ---

looking great, good job bro

Thanks bro !!!

--- Post Updated ---

well done my friend,i put a4 dtm camera and lexus gs450 as ik...the only problems i see is the dummy when this car is a rival in a race,the driver head is on the back end of the car....i am sure you can fix this in the next version...thanks

And y do u change the IK ? GS450 is too high for this car

to high? this what its look whith gs450 ik [ATTACH=CONFIG]23105[/ATTACH] and this is the car in a race ,i m driving the 53 corvette.[ATTACH=CONFIG]23106[/ATTACH]

Try the fixed bnk kovalsky link in the first post , my mistake , wrong export . sorry

--- Post Updated ---

Sexy little thing this one... Real fun when on a twisting road:

http://i.imgur.com/XJsPtci.jpg

btw, if you accept suggestions, this car just reminded me of a true hero yet missing from TDU: Jaguar D-Type.

M8 TDU miss alot of lil heroes , but i cant do them all do i ? :D will see it takes time m8 , i want to make as many as possible the time will decide in the end. And great pic there :D

Of course, I understand. I'd never pressure anyone into doing anything, I'm already happy so many people spend their time helping everyone enjoy the game. It was just in case you are out of ideas for incoming projects ;)

Just another thing: I suppose you use this mod in your game, which sound are you using with it?

• 3 months later...