We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso By Pator5

Pator5

I beg to everybody that might read this: PLEASE find a camera closer to the wheel. And higher, if possible. But closer to the wheel, that's a must.

Pator, great job you have here. And the diamond stitched leather is a wonderful touch. Just a suggestion for your future works: if possible, make the light textures in a way that both head and tail lights light up, just like a real car.

I beg to everybody that might read this: PLEASE find a camera closer to the wheel. And higher, if possible. But closer to the wheel, that's a must.

Pator, great job you have here. And the diamond stitched leather is a wonderful touch. Just a suggestion for your future works: if possible, make the light textures in a way that both head and tail lights light up, just like a real car.

Will try that m8 , remember i'm working in any 3d program only for 2 months :) And about the camera , watch a video of the car driver's position is just like that , and i prefer to seat lil bit more further from the wheel ;) Thank u for the nice words , enjoy the car :)

--- Post Updated ---

Damn... Haven't got my laptop at the moment... I feel so bad, got to wait 2 or 3 days until I could try it :sulk: Well, can't wait to install your piece of art. Thanks a lot mate !

Always welcome m8 :)

i put 300sl cam and default car as ik...i got problems whith a fiew bugs ,the rims turn white from helicopter view in a race and when you get out of tall appartment building,there also a white shadow around the car in the same situation ,and last ,the view from cockpit in to dark in my oppinion...if i say this, is not to anoyed you, its to get good cars from you ,since i appreciate your choices of car ,thanks...

i put 300sl cam and default car as ik...i got problems whith a fiew bugs ,the rims turn white from helicopter view in a race and when you get out of tall appartment building,there also a white shadow around the car in the same situation ,and last ,the view from cockpit in to dark in my oppinion...if i say this, is not to anoyed you, its to get good cars from you ,since i appreciate your choices of car ,thanks...

Can't annoy me even if that's ur intention , about the rims from a helicopter view never saw cuz i don't race anymore in TDU just cruise , and if u mean about the glass texture i use for this car , that's how i like to look like , how it suits me the most , can't do the mod by everybody's wishes sorry but that's the reality , it takes alot of time it takes alot of testing , searching etc sorry again but that's how it is.And about the bugs , well every mod has it's own , never seen 100% perfect mod so far in these 5 yrs or so

may be do something whith that [ATTACH=CONFIG]23294[/ATTACH] for the rims ask combat ,he fix the same problems in his mods...low resolution something ...any way ....thanks for your effort...

That's a reflection m8 , don't know how to fix it , sorry

Just suggestion :

could you have a look to the steering wheel if you've time ?

1) some parts are "flashing" when driving (reflection ?)

interior steering wheel, below wood

2) Ferrari's logo isn't correctly centered

Thx dear ! ;)

[ATTACH]23298[/ATTACH]

Just suggestion :

could you have a look to the steering wheel if you've time ?

1) some parts are "flashing" when driving (reflection ?)

interior steering wheel, below wood

2) Ferrari's logo isn't correctly centered

Thx dear ! ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23298[/ATTACH]

will look at the logo m8 , and that's a chrome material , somebody wants it shiny , somebody don't want so shiny lol oh man can't make a version for everybody :) but the logo will be fixed and it's not my fault it's turn10's texture will remapped right away but the chrome stays shiny like in reality

--- Post Updated ---

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23295[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23296[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23297[/ATTACH]

I changed the body height to 185/195mm and stiffened the springs. I also took the 250 GTO sound (modded, but I don´t know who modded it) because it´s more realistic (louder).

It´s a very very beautiful mod! Very detailed, very realistic. I love it! Can´t wait for the two other leather colors. ;)

BTW - there are 9 cars for sale officially at the moment. 8 with "price on request", one car has a price tag over 2 Million Euros.

ty m8 for these shots normal shots not from a satellite view :D

Oh,

You're right.

Logo is ok. Strange but it's like that. :oook:

So..

And ok for chrome material. Too much reflection for me, but ok, i respect. ;)

AND 1.000.000 Thx for your work for us.

BTW,

what is your next plan from Forza Horion 2 ?

Lambo Jalpa, Donkervoot D8, XJ 220, ZR1 (1995) ? :cheeky::drool::nuts:

Oh,

You're right.

Logo is ok. Strange but it's like that my profile picture ;)

So..

And ok for chrome material. Too much reflection for me, but ok, i respect.

AND 1.000.000 Thx for your work for us.

BTW,

what is your next plan from Forza Horion 2 ?

Lambo Jalpa, Donkervoot D8, XJ 220, ZR1 (1995) ?

not a my taste of cars sly :) look at my profile picture ;)