We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed {DT} - General Discussion Thread

calster17

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like was said previously, the real visuals are shown when it says 'actual gameplay'. The game will be at E3 though so we don't have too long to wait to see it in motion. As long as it is fun to play that's all that matters to most people anyway, great visuals can only take a game so far before people stop gawking and start getting bored.

Like was said previously, the real visuals are shown when it says 'actual gameplay'. The game will be at E3 though so we don't have too long to wait to see it in motion. As long as it is fun to play that's all that matters to most people anyway, great visuals can only take a game so far before people stop gawking and start getting bored.

Nice graphics are nice :umm: but they are just a bonus to me. Some of my favourite games are donkeys years old and the sometimes horrendous graphics don't bother me at all as the gameplay is so good.

I've even been playing Underground 2 for the past week and we can all remember what that looks like graphics wise. :lol: It's just nice to be 12 again and feel what I felt the first time I played the game. :leaves:

The sounds still beat some modern games tbh. Even though I'm only in a Pug 106 at the moment.

I'll stream it tomorrow for a bit if I'm in so you can hear it.

10/10 would watch. Possible to play on PC with a 360 controller you think? I'd love another go, don't think I ever got that far, I just loved cruising.

Xbox.com kindly leaked a few more details of NFS 2015 on their website. The game launches on November 3rd and as you can see below, EA have gone in a revolutionary new direction as the game will have a size of 0. I for one am really looking forward to seeing how they can pull this one off!

EA's upcoming Need for Speed reboot will launch on November 3, according to a prematurely-revealed product page.

The since-removed page popped up on Microsoft's Xbox site, and was swiftly screen-capped and posted on Reddit.

n7U6W9g.jpg

The accompanying blurb also reveals several new features we haven't previously heard about. Apparently there'll be five "ways to play" called Speed, Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw.

There'll also be "multiple overlapping stories" enabling you to "carve your own unique path". Meanwhile, the West Coast Urban setting will be a nocturnal open world you're tasked with exploring and dominating.

The reboot itself was only recently revealed, and we don’t know a great deal about the new Need for Speed for now, but we do know this “full reboot” is being built by Ghost Games – the series’ new home in Gothenburg, Sweden – which also developed 2013’s Need for Speed: Rivals.

Saucery

I thought it was STICKERS!

The question I have about 5 ways is if you chop and change between as them all as you play (like cop v racer in NFS HP 2010), or if it's more like the old Tony Hawks 3 game where you completed one pay-through, then started another and you'd get some different challenges.