We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Big E3 2015 New News Thread!

Camel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some Battlefield crossover stuff in it to be honest.

Rocket Bunny kitted M1 Abrams tank with some sick Rotiform tracks and fuzzy dice hanging on the cannon :nods:

Three of the five people from the trailer (I think), Magnus Walker, Ken Block and Akira Nakai no idea on the other two :bdance:

I think it's funny that the NFS twitter have been bigging up customization in the trailer and then only having about 15-20 seconds of it shown :btup

I really hope you don't have to endure those annoying camera angles all the time the car turns. It is one big turn off for me. Also gives me the impression that the car drifts even if you don't want it to, like it was in that Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (2010). Annoying!

All the rest looks quite impressive.

Yo Diablo! Why doesn't the 1080P screenshot link work when I click on the image ? It justs opens the small version instead of a new page with the full size shot :bsad:

You had some extra bbcode (COLOUR tag) between the URL and IMG tags meaning the link couldn't be read properly. I've updated it now.

Ah, I must've entered noob mode :tdance:

Anyway, Sony killing E3 then :D The Last Guardian has a release date, FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3 :eek: It was hilarious watching the Sony conference and hearing the crowd.

I like the look of Horizon: Zero Dawn :nods: Three Clancy games as well :panic2:

Shenmue III has already smashed the $2million goal and will continue to just rise for the whole duration. I've got to say that all the conferences have been good this year, plenty of big surprises and top looking titles coming from all and real good updates coming to those already available. Kind of wanted to see more of Forza 6 at the XboxE3 but there should be plenty coming out about it anyway.

The only thing I liked about that JC3 video were the slightly improved vehicle models and that massive rocket. Other than that it really, really looked like JC2 too much, as if they didn't even really bother making new models for assets like all those fuel silo tower things and what not. For me personally, it's quite a lot of the same (way more the same than every GTA is the same). Maybe you'd need to play it but I didn't see any real improvement or shocking new stuff I haven't seen in JC2 already. Which for me means I wouldn't really be triggered to get it.