We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Big E3 2015 New News Thread!

Camel

[headline]E3 2015 - June 14-18[/headline]

grEaKQcl.png

*Other console manufacturers are available

With E3 2015 just being around the corner, 3 weeks today what better time than now to start TBEEE2015NNT than now! You can post anything and everything related to E3 here no matter how big or small the news. But if it is BIG news, or moderately sized news then you should also post it in the game specific threads linked to below or even create your own if they don't exist yet. See, we do trust you.

[subhead]Conference Timetable & Stream Links[/subhead]

[TABLE=width: 750]

[TR]

[TD]Conference

[/TD]

[TD]Date[/TD]

[TD]Time[/TD]

[TD]Links[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bethesda[/TD]

[TD]June 14th[/TD]

[TD]7pm PT/10pm ET/3am CET[/TD]

[TD]Twitch.tv[/TD]

[TD]Youtube[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Microsoft[/TD]

[TD]June 15th[/TD]

[TD]9:30am PT/12:30pm ET/5:30pm CET[/TD]

[TD]Xbox.com[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EA[/TD]

[TD]June 15th[/TD]

[TD]1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm CET[/TD]

[TD]EA.com[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ubisoft[/TD]

[TD]June 15th[/TD]

[TD]3pm PT/6pm ET/11pm CET[/TD]

[TD]Twitch.tv[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sony[/TD]

[TD]June 15th[/TD]

[TD]6pm PT/9pm ET/2am CET[/TD]

[TD]Ustream.tv[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nintendo[/TD]

[TD]June 16th[/TD]

[TD]9am PT/12pm ET/3pm CET[/TD]

[TD]Nintendo.com[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Square Enix[/TD]

[TD]June 16th[/TD]

[TD]10am PT/1pm ET/4pm CET[/TD]

[TD]Twitch.tv[/TD]

[TD]YouTube[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PC Gaming Show[/TD]

[TD]June 16th[/TD]

[TD]5pm PT/8pm ET/11pm CET[/TD]

[TD]PCGamingShow.com[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Twitch are also streaming all of the above conferences on their own channel along with other smaller presentations from the likes of BANDAI NAMCO, Deep Silver, Activisation and SEGA amongst many others. CHeck their channel for their full schedule. The stream starts with a pre show before the Microsoft conference on the 15th at 8:30am PT/11:30am ET/4:30pm CET.

CET is the current time zone in the UK (same as BST/GMT+1)

[subhead]Bethesda[/subhead]

DOOM @29:00 being released in Spring 2016. 10+ minutes of single player gameplay, overview of multiplayer and Snapmap modding tool available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Battlecry 2 @55:25 Worldwide Beta coming shortly, apply before June 18th at Verify your age - BATTLECRY

Dishonoured 2 @52:40 Available on PS4. Xbox One and PC. Release date tba. HD remaster of Dishonoured 1 coming this year.

ESO Tamriel Unlimited @59:00 Details of where ESOTU will be going in the future with DLC.

Elder Scrolls Legends @1:04:40. Strategy based card game coming to a mobile platform near you!

Fallout 4 @1:04:30. This is the BIG one that I mentioned previously. The game is set in Boston, duh. You can now build your own bases that will get attacked by raiders, customise any weapon with over 600 mods among many more things. Check it out! There is more Fallout 4 info after the Fallout Shelter mobile game section so keep watching. This one is coming on PS4, Xbox One and PC in November 2015

Fallout Shelter @1:24:40 A mobile version of Fallout! It's free 2 play but can be played offline with no paywalls, special currency or timers. It looks great but a large proportion of the mobile market can't play it due to it only being available on iPhone and iPad devices with no word about Android, at all. This should be available today.

[subhead]Microsoft[/subhead]

<video when available>

Ha lo 5 @00:00 I've not got much to say about this one other than the graphics looked good. :lol:

Recore @00:00 Recore is a new IP exclusive to the Xbox One. It looked pretty cool but not a great deal was shown regarding what the gameplay will entail.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility @00:00 Over 100 Xbox 360 available to play at the end of 2015 on the Xbox One with more coming in the future. Either via digital download or by using the DVDs.

Xbox Elite Controller @00:00 A new, customisable controller for the Xbox One and Windows 10. It features interchangeable sticks, d-pad, extra paddles on the back. You can also change the sensitivity of the triggers. Available at the end of 2015 but no wording on price. I'm guessing it will cost substantially more than the standard controller though, which is not cheap in itself.

Fallout 4 @00:00 You can download mods for the PC version of Fallout 4 and apply them to the Xbox One version of the game. No mention of this for the PS4 so it looks like Bethesda have done another exclusivity deal.

Forza Motorsport 6 @00:00 Just a short video about the game itself with most of the information being about Ford and the new Ford GT rather than the game... 26 destinations across the world, 450+ FOrza Vista cars, open wheel cars, 1080p at 60fps, 24 player multiplayer and it is released on the 15th of September 2015.

The Division @00:00 There is an Xbox One exclusive beta in December 2015.

Rainbow 6: Siege @00:00 Released on the 13th of October this year, the Xbox One version comes with free copies of Vegas and Vegas 2 thanks to the XBox One backwards compatibility.

[subhead]EA[/subhead]

[subhead]Ubisoft[/subhead]

[subhead]Sony[/subhead]

[subhead]Nintendo[/subhead]

[subhead]Square Enix[/subhead]

[subhead]Links to game specific threads[/subhead]

[TABLE=width: 750]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Assassins Creed: Syndicate[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Forza Motorsport 6[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Microsoft Xbox News[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Borderlands 3[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Gran Turismo 7[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Sony PlayStation News[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Crackdown[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Need for Speed 2015[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Nintendo Wii/Next News[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Deus Ex: Mankind Divided[/TD]

[TD=align: center][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Doom[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Fallout 4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Gears of War 4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Hola 5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Just Cause 3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Mad Max[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Mass Effect 4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Metal Gear Solid 5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Rainbow 6: Siege[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]The Division[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Uncharted 4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Until Dawn[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Why not follow us on Twitter so you can see even more of our nonsense ramblings?

Discuss!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the gaming industry isn't following the movie industry too much, the list of big games at the moment is simply reboots of old franchises or sequels to current big titles. I'm aware that most of the new titles won't be discussed/released until E3 but I feel we haven't had anything too industry-changing in the way of new titles in quite a while. If each company spends too much time focusing on their next installment of whatever big series of games they've got and less time discussing brand new games which they envisage having sequels etc.

I haven't had/got much time to game as of recently, however if GTA VI came out I'd simply make time to play it etc, I haven't seen a new title get rave reviews or interest me in the same way in quite a while now.

What I'm really looking forward to is The Division and Quantum Break. A bit less but still nice to follow would be Forza and GT. Even less nice and not nice to follow would be NFS. After that, the rest I just can't really be bothered to find out how and what and when.

So The Division has been in development so long that I'm no longer interested.

I'd like to see something new, that blows me away.

First seeing Watch Dogs did that for me, I want that again with a new IP.

I think they've also cut down the map for The Division too. :(

Updated the stream links and as far as I can tell they are all correct and should show the streams. Apart from the PC Gaming Show, I'm not 100% sure if they have their own stream.

Who is mad enough to stay up for the Bethesda stream? :nuts:

Bethesda E3 Conference

DOOM @29:00 being released in Spring 2016. 10+ minutes of single player gameplay, overview of multiplayer and Snapmap modding tool available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Battlecry 2 @55:25 Worldwide Beta coming shortly, apply before June 18th at Verify your age - BATTLECRY

Dishonoured 2 @52:40 Available on PS4. Xbox One and PC. Release date tba. HD remaster of Dishonoured 1 coming this year.

ESO Tamriel Unlimited @59:00 Details of where ESOTU will be going in the future with DLC.

Elder Scrolls Legends @1:04:40. Strategy based card game coming to a mobile platform near you!

Fallout 4 @1:04:30. This is the BIG one that I mentioned previously. The game is set in Boston, duh. You can now build your own bases that will get attacked by raiders, customise any weapon with over 600 mods among many more things. Check it out! There is more Fallout 4 info after the Fallout Shelter mobile game section so keep watching. This one is coming on PS4, Xbox One and PC in November 2015

Fallout Shelter @1:24:40 A mobile version of Fallout! It's free 2 play but can be played offline with no paywalls, special currency or timers. It looks great but a large proportion of the mobile market can't play it due to it only being available on iPhone and iPad devices with no word about Android, at all. This should be available today.

I have to say that this was definitely worth getting up to watch at 3am. :yawn:

With lengthy sections revealing a lot of information on DOOM and Fallout 4 with plenty of gameplay being shown for both. I for one am looking forward to November 10th this year for Fallout 4 as it looks like it is going to be so much better than I was expecting. :nods:

I think the best part about building a base is it's completely optional. I liked fallout series because you're always traveling and on the road, you don't have a home. So it's great that you can play it going with either way. It looks fantastic I was disappointed to see lack of multiplayer content, a co-op story mode would've been great but anyway, can't wait to get hold of it.