We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Super Veloce + Super Veloce Roadster

Gents, just follow this link to a 34 AVENTADOR LP750 SV colours list!

Just for the case you need some input about your choice of colour. I always need 5837 hours to decide which colour combination I want to use in game.

The Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce option list - IMAGE gallery page all at LamboCARS.com

I decided for Nero Aldebaran and verde. Fantastic mod!

[ATTACH]25089[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25090[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25092[/ATTACH]

I have not add the 34 because the most of them are Ad Personam colors, which you have to order individually. The 5 in the installer are the standart colors the SV was presented in, so there is a reason for everything :)

PS: My SV Roadster is Nero Nemesis (Matte black) with red calipers, red interior details and the big SV logo in red :)

Zogger, I didn´t want to offend you with the colours. I absolutely understand it´s crazy to add them all. It´s easy to paint the car by ourselves, so it´s all fine. I wasn´t sure about the colours, because I saw a blue one here in Switzerland a few weeks ago. When I didn´t see blue in your colour options I started to check them out.

Red and Black is very nice as well!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements