We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an update coming and if you're on a non-up-to-date Windows 10 version then you may find the game trying to redownload itself in its entirety again so be sure to have your system as stated below.

Important Windows 10 Update

This week Microsoft released an update for Windows 10 that addresses a problem that would cause the full game to be downloaded again during our next planned update to Forza Horizon 3. All Windows 10 players are strongly encouraged to download the update immediately to avoid being impacted.

In addition this Windows 10 update also adds in support for Fanatec wheels in both Forza Motorsport 6: Apex and Forza Horizon 3. In other words, if you’re playing on Windows 10, make sure you’ve got this update now.

If you aren’t sure what version of Windows 10 you have, follow these 3 simple steps:

Hit the Windows Key + R

Type Winver in the run command text box and hit OK

Look at the dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration info

The version you should see is Version 1607, OS Build 14393.222.

If your Windows 10 Version and OS Build numbers do not match the above, follow these steps to download the latest version:

Open your Settings app

Select Windows Update

Click “Check for Updates”

Install the available Windows Update

Restart your PC

• 2 weeks later...

You get an achievement for it (I Know These Roads) and the pop-up in the bottom center reads 488 out of 488... If you didn't get either of those, I'd double check the Discovery stats to be sure you did drive on all roads completely.

Also odd one in the new patch (which seems to be 1.63GB???); cars were indeed running out of fuel in Simulation mode. Nothing on the radar showing there are fuelstations, and Ryan, your trick of pressing enter at a fuelstation doesn't work either :p

So what now? They fixed it. Not by adding fuelstations, but by just letting the car drive on despite being without fuel. I guess it's a way to fix the issue.... can I also download this patch to my CLS? :lol: