We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

I got the conclusion, because you reaction to what Andreas said was like "oh because it is a console port" yeah we know that but that doesnt justify that its half assed port, most new games are ported from console yet most of them work pretty good.

For this kind of price bad port like this one is just a joke, especially from big company like T10.

It seemed to me that Andreas did not 100% know that the PC version is infact a straight xBox port (discovered by a Forza forum member AFAIK), just that it felt to like him like one. As it turnsout, it was a misunderstanding on my part for which I apologize, Mr. Andreaz1 and Robik.

I have not bought the game yet,so I am not as angry as him and any other people who cannot play the game due to performance issues. I've said in the past that I am waiting for the demo version to come out - not gonna buy the game without trying it first on my laptop. And yes, they've failed big time.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I guess it depends on the hardware, mine has no problems left after the last update.

More like plain luck. Tons of people have massive issues.

Yeah no wonder lol, but Apex ran quite decent and it was free, why did they fail with FH3 so hard is just beyond me

@Merc theres nothing to apologize for Im not angry or anything :)

Turn 10 didn't develop Horizon, Playground Games did.

Does not crash since latest update (1.18.2) here.

Could not play more than a few minutes before that :)

(using dynamic settings @ high - 1920x1080 - 30 fps cap. - Very acceptable visuals and performance)

I'm constantly getting low vram popup which annoys me, though. 770GTX 2Gb user there...

See you maybe !

Mine still crashes pretty much all the time. You had my hopes up Djey until I realized that that's the version of the game I already have. :p

I read though that AV can interfere somehow and since I changed from AVG to Avast it seems online mode at least works most of the time. :shrug:

Same here, frame drops would be the most irritating/game-hindering for me too, though I don't have it a lot during rain but more in the city. And the drivatars incompetence ofcourse, sometimes funny though, especially when they drive the Reliants, and even more so when they choose to participate in the races with em :D

And try collecting skill points like mad, considering you get points for just about everything. Use them to unlock the perks that give more XP and credits for races, and use them to unlock the free shopping perk for upgrading your car (do this in Upgrade menu, not in autovista mode...). Because the best way to make money, is to save money.

November car pack, part of the Car Pass and brought to you by Alpinestars:

2017 Acura NSX

2016 BMW M4 GTS

2016 Dodge Viper ACR

1967 Ford Falcon XR GT

1990 Mazda Savannah RX-7

1998 Nissan Silvia K's

1979 Talbot Lotus Sunbeam

226115ce-27bd-496a-91d6-d56433c55811.gif?n=Acura_NSX_01_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Nov_story.gif

2126362f-f3fb-41ea-ba09-25a8d1259fca.gif?n=BMW_M4GTS_01_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Nov_story.gif

7c6547f1-09ac-48d0-ab85-f9e26263436d.gif?n=Dodge_ViperACR_01_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Nov_story.gif

93109312-0708-463c-9e89-4fa95faa6c61.gif?n=Ford_FalconXRGT_01_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Nov_story.gif

cbed8387-be28-4a5d-acdb-e9b9b93394b7.gif?n=Mazda_RX7_01_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Nov_story.gif

9fe03e36-0d2a-49ca-ab30-1e58356ad7b0.gif?n=Nissan_SilviaK_01_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Nov_carousel.gif

10a3187a-2051-46a5-a61c-edca9b0f1758.gif?n=Talbot_SunbeamLotus_01_WM_ForzaHorizon3_DLC_Nov_story.gif

Weather forecast for Australia as part of the first expansion pack:

90d4ea3b-5221-4e67-85e8-d003c8e685bd.gif?n=FH3Expansion_tease_story.gif

They've launched a Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass. Costs $34,99 and discounts 2 future expansions for the game, and if you own the Ultimate Edition and purchase the pass before the end of 2016, you get another $10 discount.

Was so excited for the ACR Viper got into game and I realised they modeled the standar lame one not even with the extreme aero as a kit, why would you do that?

Nobody cares about the standard one, you can put small wing and splitter on the standard Viper, come on...

Also WTF the NSX got 9 gears :confused: