We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 6/26/2024 at 1:02 AM, Gabriel Alfonso martin said:

how to fix the wrong seating position of hitchhikers

like i said before:

seating positions are hard coded into the game model itself. Milli doesnt change them, it's the original car creators job. So its unlikely to be fixed.

18 hours ago, rigo558 said:

Yes, I already verified that it did not have errors or viruses, the original game does work well but when I install the mod the error begins

it looks like the problem is in the game itself, or you need to install the latest version of the mod or wait for the next mod update that will fix this problem

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, everyone!

I don't wanna come off as rude but, I have been wondering since the TDU 1 engine is old and all(2006)... have you ever thought of porting TDU Platinum to TDU 2 along with new content?

If you think about doing that, please remember me as I have some knowledge that could be helpful for creating TDU 2 Platinum. 😄

P.S: Quick edit of concept logo poster lolquickedit.thumb.png.b2a9f37d92364cfc9582f62f0310933e.png.b127899b02d1d23e42576d6ee747eba1.png 

Edited by Ad__0661809

Well, TDU1 has "HARDCORE" mode!!!!

TDU2 has a set of assets (starting by extended Hawai map & Ibiza), but has shitty physics! I played it again not so long ago, after years of "not playing it", I got quickly bored and left!

Incredible mod! Could be any way to change Peugeot 308 to another car? I think 308 is unpopular than 206, 208 (2020 or 2024), RCZ,... if i can say it, 306 is better than 308... If this can´t be possible, Can you check why km/h tachometer needle surpass what tachometer show?

21 hours ago, Gron21 said:

Incredible mod! Could be any way to change Peugeot 308 to another car? I think 308 is unpopular than 206, 208 (2020 or 2024), RCZ,... if i can say it, 306 is better than 308... If this can´t be possible, Can you check why km/h tachometer needle surpass what tachometer show?

You can use TDUPE and TDUF 1.12 to change the 308 to any car you want, just make sure you change it for a car in the same class...

On 7/28/2024 at 5:05 PM, Gron21 said:

The tachometer/speedometers are very hard to do so that they match the actual RPM/speed you're going at, especially if the car is upgraded and has a higher top speed than the car in stock form, not much can be done about that 

Hi! Excellent work. I'm enjoying it. 

I have a question, you know in TDU2 there's a file called gamepc in the main directiory that you can edit to color the roads. My sight is not really good at 54 so for TDU2 I used a file someone did here where applied different colors to the roads and I edited it to paint red the undiscovered roads so it's easier for me to check for undiscovered roads. 

Is there a similar file to edit in this mod? If so, which one?

Thanks in any case, great job on the mod! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone and thank very much for this awesome mod collection.

I had only one issue from the beginning till now: tour of the island race make the game crash, no matter wich car/bike i use for the race, as soon i click next to start the race boom to the desktop.

Anyone had the same issue?

Before using Platinum i played the game ENTIRELY with vanilla v1.66 with no issue.

13 hours ago, Sarevok said:

Hello everyone and thank very much for this awesome mod collection.

I had only one issue from the beginning till now: tour of the island race make the game crash, no matter wich car/bike i use for the race, as soon i click next to start the race boom to the desktop.

Anyone had the same issue?

Before using Platinum i played the game ENTIRELY with vanilla v1.66 with no issue.

Try to check your system for viruses and registry errors. Perhaps after installing Platinum, the registry data did not have time to update, which may also cause this problem

Edited by andrey zyb

13 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Try to check your system for viruses and registry errors. Perhaps after installing Platinum, the registry data did not have time to update, which may also cause this problem

Tanks for the reply. 

After some shenanigans and a complete clean install i was able to play everything correctly.

During first installation i haven't paid attention to the version of the game i was using (1.66) because i'm playing on a Steam Deck (Linux) and missed the right folder.

Now everything works flawlessly.

On 8/20/2024 at 10:49 PM, Sarevok said:

Tanks for the reply. 

After some shenanigans and a complete clean install i was able to play everything correctly.

During first installation i haven't paid attention to the version of the game i was using (1.66) because i'm playing on a Steam Deck (Linux) and missed the right folder.

Now everything works flawlessly.

Hi - do you know what fixed this? On steam deck as well and getting the same issue. I am on base game version 2.00 which I am not sure is correct. 

14 hours ago, gamerman291 said:

Hi - do you know what fixed this? On steam deck as well and getting the same issue. I am on base game version 2.00 which I am not sure is correct. 

It looks like steam deck doesn't support version 2.00

Hi guys, I wanted to install tdu platinum but I'm goingo through a problem. I installed the v1.0 version and the patch v1.21, before I replace the files I want to make sure that the v1.0 runs correctly, it goes well through the menu but when I create a new game it stucks on a balck screen where it says loading... wait... but I waited too much without results, I attach the photo of the screen if someone can help me I would appreciate.

image.png?ex=66d45ba6&is=66d30a26&hm=8df86151e8b9e4c8b8ab2d3dd5d91fd459816a3ed4c8f2f1dc424b6ba5b5b6f0&

Edited by gerryson