We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know me. I wouldn't get it for 360 over PC so yeah. I may get it for both but will definitely be more active in the PC Club, no doubt about that. Add me to the list please! ;)

Added to the list. ;)

I'd definitely get it on PC over Xbox. Maybe both like The Queen said. But I'm not sure what my name will be... Must you know now? Add me to the list please :p

I will use your forum names for now.

its a good idea to set this up now, but would it be better to start a new thread for a "new" club, so there is no confusion between the two?

This club has been waiting for TDU2 as we are not doing any TDU1 events anymore because of the connection problems with the PC version.

I'll add this to the first post now so new members will know it's for TDU2, thanks.

I didn't get around to joining the original club, so would like to join this one please.

Done.

I'll probably get this one for the PS3 are you guys also starting a TDU2 ps3 club? If there's enough animo for offcourse

It would have to be run by someone with a PS3 so feel free to set one up if it's ok with Diablo it could be an official one. ;)

Add me... ;)

Done.

I would like to request my old position firmly within the TDUC elite! Please.

Done. But to be an elite this time you need to do 100 push ups, drink 10 pints and run 10 miles reading the rules out loud. :p

In :D

Done.

Welcome to all the new and old members the time for fun is almost here. :D

PS there is no elite this time.

Done. But to be an elite this time you need to do 100 push ups, drink 10 pints and run 10 miles reading the rules out loud. :p

Hmmm. I hope we can do the road rules challenge, to this day I still believe I won ;) Out of the two members who actually completed it, I got the best score!

Hmmm. I hope we can do the road rules challenge, to this day I still believe I won ;) Out of the two members who actually completed it, I got the best score!

It was impossible to do that comp every time we tried we had the bug where everyone disappeared even being locked and isolated. I was not fair for anyone. :mad: