We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 in Production? + Details [!UPDATE #2]

Eudemon

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Celt, thanks for giving him that.

OK, why on earth wouldn't Atari make TDU on PS3? I mean it has such good capabilities and had one of thes best GFX engines out there, also they would make millions on it.

Jamo, that has been posted quite a few times I think. And no confirmation still yet.

I really don't know about this but SUV?? 4X4?? RANGE ROVER? AUDI Q7?

SOUNDS GREAT!

I can't wait, but it's not confirmed so my hopes are on gta iv for pc which is coming in novermber 21

need for speed undercover which is coming in november 21

and call of duty world at war which is coming in november

• 2 weeks later...
No they don't, they will a date but you'll have to add a couple of years to that for the real release date ;)

Lol, you can say that again :p. I do hope Eden doesn't waste our money on a Bugatti licence though and instead put it towards something more useful like a bigger racetrack or a GT500E or something :p.

I called Atari mid August and an there operator told me that TDU2 is being made and that Europe(France) will be getting it first. He said US will be getting it a couple months after the europe release. This is just what an Atari operator said to me when I called there New York HQ. One more thing, he also said. "I dont know what the new island is going to be yet".

Just remember that this is just an operator that works at Atari, not a developer. So things can change and also not be true. So please dont get your hopes up.

Funny thing is that I called and was trying to get a hold of someone that would know if they were going to release the 6th car pack that the xbox360 got for the PC. Never got that answer though :( Just that TDU information above.

• 2 weeks later...