We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 needs ...?

Eudemon

- A wider selection of cars indeed, but also other vehicles like semi's, trucks, busses, mopeds and more normal cars etc.

- Customizations/Tuning/Sound speakers

- Blinkers/warning lights

- Custom lisence plate

- Better graphics/More depth (like in Bad Company 2)

- Realistic damagesystem and a way to fix damage fast if needed (ex. while crusing)

- The ability to have a friend or four friends to be passengers in the car.

- Better physics

- Night-/Day cycles.

- One house per account, but the ability to expand/build more on the house within "your area". Everyone owns their unique home.

- The ability to buy stuff for your home.

- The ability to invite friends to your home.

- Improved realistic engine sounds.

- Wipers

+ What they have announced.

Can't think of anything else at the moment

Tho... the game is way beyond planning stage and will allmost by garantee not include anything more than what they have allready put in to it.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... I actually think they have listen in many ways, like....

- Dynamic Weather with a Day and Night cycle

- Environment affects your car along with a damage system (car damage system)

- Graphics improvements (like they wouldn't if you hadn't sent the docu :D )

- Gas/Fuel station (This is just artwork so far but who knows)

- Vehicle selection (Offroad/Artwork, but we may see it)

I'm sure there's even more. Some natural improvements, but some not so (gamewise). I really, really hope little things like indicators show up in the game. I loved every points in the document. Let's hope they did too :D

Great work there guys :)

I will be coming back here every day from now on :D

Guest BlueAce

would be wicked to have "hardcore/normal police mode"! where you can chose to go online as a cop in a cop car and stop speeders and all! of course, leaving the entire world cruising/exploring intact

LOL would be like NFS Hot Pursuit sequel ahaha

The GPS should be integrated into the dashboard, if possible, when in car view.

lol is integrated on TDU check some cars like Audi S6.

But only a couple of cars got that.

EDIT: Now that I thought it... Maybe a way to contact someone or send him a message, like a SMS... is used in other games.

ANd if you are listening to music, the other players listen to your music if they are too close from you ahahah! That one would be awesome!

I wish they improve the photomode. The photomode in TDU1 is very good, but it has some huge drawbacks in my mind; the biggest being the obvious that chat text stays in the pictures you take. I think you should get an option to turn that off like you can with the character in TDU1. Also, the fact that you can't go away from your car very much is very irritating, especially if you're cruising with someone and you're further away from each other when you're going to take the pictures.

-a beautiful environment

- more features to play with while driving

- lots of offroad vehicles

- better police, spike strips, helicopter chasing you, and lots of cops joining the fury, but they're all normal police cars not the lamborghinis and porsches

- loads of DLC, TDU only had a megapack

- secret locations (caves, parking lot,alleyway, ability to go in stadiums/shopping malls etc)

If they make more DLC's, I'd love to see an abandoned showroom building on Ibiza first being For Rent/Sale, and when a DLC gets released with a new brand, the showroom gets occupied by it.

I would love to see new areas by DLC, like a new island, but I doubt that'll happen xD

For a personal opinion, here's what I'd suggest...

-Don't get rid of any cars. Just add more.

- All styles - everybody has different taste and by offering a wide® variety the game will appeal to more people.

- It's a shame that certain big brands weren't included. Maybe it would be possible to get licensing and have cars such as BMW, Porsche, Bentley, Peugeot, Citroen, Honda, etc etc...

- Just an idea - but how about adding vintage 20s/30s cars ? Offhand I can't think of any game that has them - especially no recent game. There are many nice cars from that era; both the elegant 30s cabriolets (ex. Delahaye) and 20s racers (ex. Bentley) ... It would be different, but nice to have the option to drive such cars in a game. TDU is more... 'relaxed' and not as arcade-like as game such as the need for speed series, so it could work.

- TVR Speed 12. You just have to. If that car's in the game, I'm buying it just for that lol.

Dan

TDU 2 needs

PETS like cats, dogs, fishes, rabbits...

Ah yeah ! That'd be awesome !

Customisable pets so you can make the same as your real pets in the game - I'd let my cat, Vocal Cat (which currently holds the title of first result in a google image search for 'vocal cat' lol) ride shotgun !

I Would Like To See That You Can Park Your Car At A Parking Lot And You Can Get out Of Your Car And Walk Around And You Can Have A Phone And You Can take your car for repairs And Gas Can Run Out And you Can Fill It And Go To The Mall And Shop,Get A Girlfriend use Pool At House.Make It Kind Of Like The Sims

Expansion Packs Too

Go TO California,Chicago,Atlanta,Detroit,Miami,New York,London,Paris,Spain,Germany,And Japan And You Can Check In A Flight And Walk Around The Airport Go And Eat Food too

[mod edit:] Don't double, triple, multiple post, use the Edit button!