We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah nuts I always miss something when doing that (surprised it's taken 12 weeks to catch me), you have no idea how many things need to be changed in order to do that. Good eye though.

That's what I get for being standards compliant. That text is actually for screen readers. ;)

Week #15. Diablo :: Literally too many to mention. Let's see, alright I put the wrong week number in the POTW header, I said "thought" instead of 'fought'. Baldred probably noticed this but I tried to cover it up anyway, I posted a response to MCW (creme egg) in a thread he didn't post in and uhh there was something else that I can't remember. So there you go, The admin has been a Total Nugget!

That was last years semi-final, was a close thought battle. Then we found out the goat was actually a dog dressed up and was thus disqualified.

Nugget, he used the wrong word. He used thought as in thinking not as in fighting.

creme egg has not posted in this thread yet.
    I sense him coming, he will appear, anyway to annoy you. ;)

This morning at 9:56am Iced said to me on MSN:

-:- Iced -:- zegt:

Hey mate, you back from holiday?

He probably didn't see me posting on the forums. Did i go on holiday? Cool.

Re-name your post please ;) And also, you said in the hols you were going on holiday, I suppose for some reason I thought you were still on hjoliday. Also, I spoke to S71NG3R on MSN, and he'd said he was waiting for you to come back to continue the competition ... so it's understandable why I said it :p

Anyway, lol Diablo.

Re-name your post please ;) And also, you said in the hols you were going on holiday, I suppose for some reason I thought you were still on hjoliday. Also, I spoke to S71NG3R on MSN, and he'd said he was waiting for you to come back to continue the competition ... so it's understandable why I said it :p

Anyway, lol Diablo.

Please post where i said i went on holiday:oook: