We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just made a nugget worthy post in the 'what have you seen recently?' thread...two this week...im on a roll :P

your not meant to point them out, And if they are nugget worthy, and onone else points them out then you change it, simple as that, I think it will wreck the game if everyone nominates themselves

Guest RB26DETT

i have 2 nominees! CMM and DriftNismo

CMM for this:

Congratulations mate! You got a car?

Yes he has, the Opel like his fathers, 2 threads down from here ;)

Shadow drives a Ford Falcon. ;) Obviously he confused him with RobertLidstroem ;)

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3663

and DriftNismo for posting a Mercury Cougar vs Pontiac GTO discussion in the "SAME MANUFACTURER Car vs Car" thread.

Ok, time for some american muscle :D. I thought i'd keep Chevy and Dodge out of this one though, and have these two beauties instead:

1970 Mercury Cougar

or

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge

My Choice

For me, it has to be the Cougar. My uncle owned one years ago, unluckily i never got to see it but i absolutely love the Cougar. "The Judge" is a beauty too, but it has to be the Cougar for me.

that makes a total of 3 nominees from me, granting that the one of mortimer still counts. :D

CMM for this:

Shadow drives a Ford Falcon. ;) Obviously he confused him with RobertLidstroem ;)

and DriftNismo for posting a Mercury Cougar vs Pontiac GTO discussion in the "SAME MANUFACTURER Car vs Car" thread.

that makes a total of 3 nominees from me, granting that the one of mortimer still counts. :D

Thought I posted a nugget post when I saw the quote with my name :D

+

You went through all that effort of quoting searching for posts, changing font color just to nugget someone! DEDICATION!

Guest RB26DETT

yeah. working for my dad's construction firm doing logistics and graphics while i'm on school holidays. ;)

saving up for either a new gaming rig or a ps3. :D

CMM for this:

There quite similar in looks (kind of), and are both muscle cars, but not the same manufacturer, NUGGET!

*forgets other nominee*

Week #26. DriftNismo :: Easy one this, compare 2 cars by the same Manufacturer and post why you like one over the other. Easy right? Yep it was for many until DriftNismo posted the Mercury Cougar and the Pontiac GTO to compare. Yep, we know, if the boy had brains he'd be dangerous. :D

Ok, time for some american muscle :D. I thought i'd keep Chevy and Dodge out of this one though, and have these two beauties instead:

1970 Mercury Cougar

- image snipped -

or

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge

- image snipped -

My Choice

For me, it has to be the Cougar. My uncle owned one years ago, unluckily i never got to see it but i absolutely love the Cougar. "The Judge" is a beauty too, but it has to be the Cougar for me.