We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the second nugget worthy thing ive done this week :(

I wont point out the 1st one, even though some of you pointed it out as a nugget at the time

Im starting to feel like iced

Edit: Iced just called me carboy, thats got to take the award for this week

PRAYS

Thats the second nugget worthy thing ive done this week :(

I wont point out the 1st one, even though some of you pointed it out as a nugget at the time

Im starting to feel like iced

Edit: Iced just called me carboy, thats got to take the award for this week

PRAYS

GASP! How did Iced mix You and I up!?!?!? We are nothing like each other!

Week #19. carmadmike(2) :: One of sheer brilliance this one and worthy of starting some sort of Hall of Shame. carmadmike in liking a video of a giant robotic quadroped to Star Wars and it's battles mixed up the genius that is George Lucas who as most of you know wrote and directed the Star Wars film ....well not according to carmadmike, that accolade and the billions of $$$$$$'s that came with it was all done by the one, the only Matt Lucas. You know the bald fat guy from Little Britain, you're not from the UK? Ah right well have a search and you'll find him, you can certainly see the resemblance.

Is Matt lucas god, and did he predict the end of the earth when he wrote Star wars?

The clone wars are getting very near, just attatch a gun to that and a few extra senses and goodbye

Week #19. carmadmike(2) :: One of sheer brilliance this one and worthy of starting some sort of Hall of Shame. carmadmike in liking a video of a giant robotic quadroped to Star Wars and it's battles mixed up the genius that is Geroge Lucas who as most of you know wrote and directed the Star Wars film ....well not according to carmadmike, that accolade and the billions of $$$$$$'s that came with it was all done by the one, the only Matt Lucas. You know the bald fat guy from Little Britain, you're not from the UK? Ah right well have a search and you'll find him, you can certainly see the resemblance.

Geroge Lucas? Who's he? :p

Geroge Lucas? Who's he? :p
    Well spotted. I swear wireless keyboards are killing the english language, I actually had to type that on the third try as originally when I wrote george, the first 'e' wouldn't show. I'm a fast typer, it's a falw ! ;)

Look what I found on Top Gear!

800.jpg

Please nugget. There is a topic with Luuk's photoshops, he made a LP560-4 Spyder form the LP560-4 Coupé, then he comes up with this dummy post about nothing, what does he try to say?

subaru-impreza-2007-limited-edition-wrx-sti-rb320.jpg

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi RB320

069.jpg

No ofense but I totally prefer the new WRX STi than that RB320, its more agressive looking and much more beautiful. Just dont like the hatch one tho

nugget for me. I thought the RB320 was the old subaru (can I nugget myself?)