We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

COD4 was the last game (before BF4) that I enjoyed so much on online!

Talking about BF4, I really enjoy it maybe it's because the last BF I played was Vietnam...

agree on cod4 and I enjoyed the vietnam dlc a lot! the bc2 was great all together tbh, it was the last breed of mainstream games that gave you tons of dlc for free. I believe cod4 was the last of the series to do that as well.

bf3 and bf4 are great too they're just released incomplete though. Very disappointed with bf4 bugs especially.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, loved the fact that we got tons and tons of maps for free in BC2 :nods: BF3 definitely felt more finished than BF4 (really disappointed with the poopy netcode and the DLCs aren't up to par with BF3 (though I do love me some carrier assault and op metro :D)), nevertheless I've enjoyed both :nods:

BF3 was good though it had its own problem but BF4? :fp: I clocked about 200 hours and im done with it just cant stand that netcode, I really regret i didnt play BF BC2 and i loved BF2 infantry only on Karkand hour long firefights across the river ah the good memories :)

Cod 4 was good i really liked it Mw2 was ok then Mw3 had awesome gun sounds but overall wasnt anything new and now they come up with things like dogs and fishes, what is this first person shooter or Sims?

Dont even know when i captured this but it looks nice

7HbWC36.jpg

And some night battle shots

ME8w1Ft.jpg

knF1VRJ.jpg

It does look great but A) those pics are basically rendered in the replay editor mode, the gameplay doesn't look as good imho and B) it's a real performance hogger on older systems :/

Would still recommend it though, it's a really fun game, especially online after you get past the pretty steep learning curve :nods:

I don't know

Trackmania 2 | turboduck forum

To clarify what I meant, if you enjoyed the original Tm games then you will most likely also enjoy this (the handling (keyboard) isn't quite as sharp though iirc), but if these screenies make you want to get your G27 out and go cruising then you'll probably be disappointed. I would recommend Valley over Canyon. They're available on Steam.