We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy Birthday RB26DETT!!

Eudemon

Guest RB26DETT

CHEERS! Thanks for the greetings! :D

This year was different than the past birthdays I've had. I had two exams today at college. It was a rough day but it the end it was all good. It's still my birthday, I should enjoy. :p

I haven't celebrated with my friends yet. I'm going to party on Saturday with my girl and my whole troop. :)

@HSV - Yeah timezone differences. Haha! That's also a reason why I haven't cruised with anyone here.

I love you guys! (In a community sort of way.) Haha! I'm not leaving this community. My birthday wish is that TDU2 would be in production and would be a success and that ATARI won't forget that they made a PC version.

It's 9:10 PM.

CHEERS!:D

P.S. I can now be thrown in prison! YEAHBOI!

Guest RB26DETT
Happy birthday then :D Have a nice day, even though it's over soon, right? :D

yeah, it's a bummer. 9:50 PM right now and I have no intentions of sleeping. i'm still overwhelmed by the greetings i'm still getting even at this late hour, from my phone and through Yahoo! Messenger. haha!

thanks again guys! :)

Guest RB26DETT

it's all over. damn! thanks again for your greetings! celebration continues on saturday!!! it's our last days of school before going on holiday break. :D