We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[!UPDATE #1] Test Drive Collection #6 will be the last for X360.

Eudemon

UPDATE #1 - 17th January 2008

It's pretty wild guess' date=' as we haven't got any dates here yet. I can confirm, though, that the pack has been fixed, tested and submitted. Those who have already paid for it don't need to worry, they'll be able to download it for free. I'll keep you posted for dates etc.[/quote']

Yep we thought it might be the case but it's now officially confirmed by Tenebra:

Hi guys' date=' sorry to spoil your fun but I have just received official confirmation that DLC #6 is the last pack to be released.[/quote']

Guest RB26DETT
This is a sad day for TDU Xbox 360 players, well at least it is for me:(. I don't know what this means for the PC players but I hope they give you guys the car packs soon too, or at least start working on TDU2. I guess i'll never have that Shelby Cobra 427:cry:.

well what it means for me that you guys aren't going to get anymore packs and, we will never get not one single pack. :(

RIP 427 ... hopefully you'll appear in TDU2

Agreed, RIP, i was really looking forward to this car. Surely if it is already been made and coded for surely they could give it to us a freebie as a sort of thanks for bearing with us through all the balls ups.

Dammit 360 users, be happy with what you have, there's people over on that dark, glitchy PC version with far less. About 3% of me thinks it may be the last for 360 because they're doing them for PC now, but the other 97% of me highly doubts it. Ah well, at least we'll have the new Alone in the Dark soon, eh?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...