We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Funny Pictures.

eleKtro

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh c'mon... honda jokes? i don't drive honda, i love V8's a lot, but really? honda jokes? i know that ricers made this happen, but Honda's are quite fast actually... what are they;? 1.8 Vtec at 900kg? hell, i wish a V8 cloud do that o.O

My honda is a 1.6 at around 1200kg if that means much to you, I make about 170-175bhp...and it's pretty fun lol, all my mates who joke about hating it, understand what I'm on about once they come out for a ride, despite it not being the quickest thing ever.

h2464BE2A

hC86B675E

My honda is a 1.6 at around 1200kg if that means much to you, I make about 170-175bhp...and it's pretty fun lol, all my mates who joke about hating it, understand what I'm on about once they come out for a ride, despite it not being the quickest thing ever.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7604728576/h2464BE2A/

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7601622016/hC86B675E/

i forgot that 1.8 are rare on Civic's. 1200kg is a lot actually. friend of mine had 82 Scirocco with a GTX engine that was 123HP (92KW) and car weight was only 900-950kg, it was a rocket. 0-100 in ~6s. cars like BMW 325 dint had a chance. i do miss that car...

sorry for offtopic guys

Guest MrLolololXD
1200kg is a lot actually.

Yeah, 1200kg is a lot.

If you drive a Peugeot 106 or VW Polo... :umm:

This is more true than words can express

1044016_476839802402627_1161162555_n.jpg

By "real world" I meant on the streets. :p I've seen SLSssssssessssssssssssesss and 458s in car shows etc. but not outside having fun.

I'd love to drop by CCCM but I have a volunteering job at a hospital and it fills up nearly my entire week.