We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Introducing: Baldred, S7ING3R and Diablo

Mb

The TDU:C Moral boosting weekend began in the car on the way down ....

baldred, driving the RS4, maybe he needs to learn the words ;)

Diablo, the crazy one in the back, who looks like he's just been released :p

S71NG3R, the front passenger, wondering wtf the other two mods are doing, occasioanlly joining in signing just so he doesn't get left in a random field in Scotland or worst of all .... his moderator privileges removed :p

I do remember that god awful, mildly amusing singing though. Although I give you that it was muffled slightly through the boot lid and rear seats. But I must say the RS4 has a very comfotable boot! Where abouts did you leave me again? Charknick Fiddly Haggis Services?

Then after the weekend, Diablo changes sex, because he realises after letting out all the chickens, the Police are after him.

+rep cripple ! :) v funny

Then after the weekend, Diablo changes sex, because he realises after letting out all the chickens, the Police are after him.
Well alrighty then, I did look hot though ! Like my little devil horns. :twisted:

This is just wrong. :eek:

[+] I'm like that guy Colin Mochrie out of Whose Line is it anyway? I'm always the girl !

don't forget you were locked in to boot (trunk) iced. We tried to leave you at Charnock Richard services but there were too many police around so we released you when we arrived at the sewage works in glasgow. How could you forget.
I do yeah .... hence why it's in my story :p

Good job the crap weather seased for a bit while I walked to the nearest Ford Donkey Showroom

Well alrighty then, I did look hot though ! Like my little devil horns. :twisted:

This is just wrong. :eek:

[+] I'm like that guy Colin Mochrie out of Whose Line is it anyway? I'm always the girl !

Well, in the first one, you give the weirdest welcomes, so the guy at the back fitted ;)

• 3 weeks later...