We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a 205 GTi, a 5 Turbo and a AX GT(owned by my nabuour) leaving from our driveway(its a shaired one) drive off when i left the house this morning....Made me think if it was for real or if i was still sleeping!

I knew it was real when a got out my drive and a Dog tryed to attack me! lol

Today I saw a Vorsteiner M3 GTRS3....OMG I was WTFFFFFF O.o And jizzed... lol

I didn't take a picture sadly as it went a bit too fast by me and I was still shocked after it was gone haha. Here is a google image:

2010-Vorsteiner-GTRS3-BMW-M3-Front-Side-Picture-588x441.jpg

and back side:

2010-Vorsteiner-GTRS3-M3-Widebody-Aero-Package-Rear-View-588x441.jpg

;351005']Interesting. The BMW badge' date=' displaying aircraft heritage in color and black and white.[/quote']

That's what we all thought, that the BMW logo stood for the propellers against the skycolors of their warplanes....

...it's false. Look at Megafactories: BMW Z4. BMW admits that they gave the wrong explanation: after doing research, the blue/white circleparts are simply the link to their origins: the German state of Bavaria, where Munich is.

That's what we all thought, that the BMW logo stood for the propellers against the skycolors of their warplanes....

...it's false. Look at Megafactories: BMW Z4. BMW admits that they gave the wrong explanation: after doing research, the blue/white circleparts are simply the link to their origins: the German state of Bavaria, where Munich is.

I believe that, but for sake of argument, couldn't it also imply the sky and the propellers? When you think of sky and propellers, you typically think of gray or black (or brown if its wood), with the blue of the skies behind them. Couldn't BMW have taken this and given it the Bavarian colors (which, as Google shows, features diamonds of color, not squares, when oriented vertically or horizontally)? Saying its simply the colors would help them get away from the "our planes bombed innocent people unnecessarily" thing.

Just putting it out there. I believe you, though. :)

-Leadfoot

Saw these and a load of Bentleys, new and old, a white Ferrari California, 2 Nissan GTRs, Vauxhall VXR8, Pontiac G8, Ferrari F430, Shelby Mustang, another DB5, Chevrolet Camaro SS, Maserati Quattroporte, Jaguar XKR, Mercedes SL65 AMG, SL55 AMG, loads of Audi Quattros, OSCA Maserati, New Corvette GS, The VW Touran from 'The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift', Lamborghini Gallard Spyder (white with black wheels!), 2 Chevrolet Bell Airs, Original Ford Thunderbird, 2002 Ford Thunderbird, One of only 8 'standard' Opel Remy Julienne Concepts and the GM Autonomy Concept.