We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was that maserati tom? I saw one in a small town on the way from Western Syd to Ulladulla (somewhere... might have been near Berry). edit: just noticed that your in victoria... XD looked like a black/white nsw plate lol.

Saw a black first gen NSX this afternoon. Dark enough to have its headlights up, light enough to see it completely clearly. It could have been the extreme cold, but I think I got shivers down my spine, i've never seen one before and I was quite taken by its beauty. I was on the bus and cameraless however.

I've seen a black 192bhp Toyota Corolla T-Sport today. You might say it's nothing special but those car are actually more rare than EP3 Type R's and it's the car I really consider buying when I finally get my driving licence. And Lotus Elise R has the same engine (which would be a proof how good it is).

Pretty damn sure I saw an Aston Martin Virage the other day, I don't even know if they're out yet but I saw an Aston Martin with differently shaped front lights and stupid Christmas tree lights up the one side of them so assumed it was a Virage after seeing a picture of one in Auto Express.

Also saw a 2011 Nissan GT-R with the stupid Christmas tree lights in the front bumper as well.

Not surprised you couldn't really tell what it was. I hate how Aston's are all the same......

"Our cars don't look the same. They look like Aston Martin's. If you don't like the look, buy another car" - Ulrich Bez

I'm not entirely sure if that was the exact quote, but it goes along those lines. :)

I hate how Aston's are all the same......

Given how things went when they tried to change stuff (Cygnet, Lagonda Concept) I think they might be better off sticking to what they have now...:cheeky:

I would like a bit more differentiation, but I don't really mind the fact they are all pretty similar much.

Pretty damn sure I saw an Aston Martin Virage the other day, I don't even know if they're out yet but I saw an Aston Martin with differently shaped front lights and stupid Christmas tree lights up the one side of them so assumed it was a Virage after seeing a picture of one in Auto Express.

Also saw a 2011 Nissan GT-R with the stupid Christmas tree lights in the front bumper as well.

It might be the new DB9 because it has those styled lights and the GTR doesnt look too bad with the Leds in the front bumper

CAR SHOW IN LEADFOOT'S TOWN! :D

Sure, it's the antique one, but that doesn't stop everyone with nice modern vehicles from coming out of the woodwork.

• BMW M3 (E36)
  • BMW 323i Baur Convertible Alpina (Baurs are unbelievably rare, and I wasn't even aware that Alpina breathed on any of them. Plus, it's a convertible with a part-way folding roof, so that's cool in itself.)
  • Ford Mustang GT California Special
  • Pontiac Bonneville (The classic one)

And my favorite local car...

• RUF RGT Cabrio. The thing's really cool - it even has a trailer hitch, used to attach a hitch-mounted bike rack. Oh, and my dad used to bike ride with the owner. :)

-Leadfoot

Given how things went when they tried to change stuff (Cygnet, Lagonda Concept) I think they might be better off sticking to what they have now...:cheeky:

I would like a bit more differentiation, but I don't really mind the fact they are all pretty similar much.

The arrival of the Virage makes the DB9 basically dead in the water in my eyes. It has the same prettiness but with a fresher face, better sat nav etc. The DBS is just pure awesome. The Vantages then fit in below, although the V12 V is hardly below.. it's just an alternate form of awesome that isn't quite so pretty. The Cygnet is.. to offset some of the V12 carbon? I dunno. It's ghastly though.

A hot chic better drive that.

Oh she does! Theres also another hot chick that drives a 630HP Camaro SS here and, a few girls ride GSXR's here too.

@Scoob: There just stock SRT-8s that has the spokes painted grey.