We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This week:

Maserati Spyder

Ford GT

Lotus Elise

Bentley Cont. GT x2

Ferrari 360 Spyder

Jaguar XKR Convertible

Honda Civic SiR - Our version of the ~2004 Civic Type-R

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Lamborghini Gallardo

The weather here is supposed to be nice today and tomorrow (high 20s - low 30s), so maybe I'll see a few more before everything disappears for the winter

Saw a few things today while cruising in the good old Mk3 GTI. One was a lol-worthy Vauxhall Calibra with a massive spoiler, stupid body kit and two tone paint job. Then there was these two, photos taken on a phone..

Atom, red-lined it then gave it some beans off the lights, grinded the thing into 2nd gear though..

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Image00002-4.jpg

Sierra RS Cosworth, I hope. My knowledge of Fords doesn't stretch that far. But the badge(s) on the back said it was so I took the cars word for it.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Image00003-4.jpg

Looking at Google Image results it doesn't exactly resemble the cars I see on there.

Eh, did a vehicle check. Ford Sierra Sapphire Cosworth. Lul-wut-RS-badge..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Acura NSX! AHHH.....

It's Honda NSX! I know it is technically an Acura.. but it's a Honda! Re-badged as an Acura for the US and Hong Kong markets.

That really annoys me. No I don't know why either.

Saw a few things today while cruising in the good old Mk3 GTI. One was a lol-worthy Vauxhall Calibra with a massive spoiler, stupid body kit and two tone paint job. Then there was these two, photos taken on a phone..

Atom, red-lined it then gave it some beans off the lights, grinded the thing into 2nd gear though..

Sierra RS Cosworth, I hope. My knowledge of Fords doesn't stretch that far. But the badge(s) on the back said it was so I took the cars word for it.

Looking at Google Image results it doesn't exactly resemble the cars I see on there.

Eh, did a vehicle check. Ford Sierra Sapphire Cosworth. Lul-wut-RS-badge..

Never mind them, check out that VW Transporter!