We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

I saw a Delta Integrade Evo yesterday, full martini livery! i nearly fell off my bike oogling!

I also saw a C5 Convertible in town, heard it a mile off, it was great cause it did the maccy run (the chav route past McDonalds that they use in an attempt to share their STDs) and as it went past the saxos and corsas went silent!

I also saw a convertible Jak XK, but that's regular considering that my best mate's boyfriend's dad owns it :lol:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well As every Wednsday Night it was the "just Cruzin: Club Out with there muscle cars saws alot of Cudas and couple charger and a bunch of old stangs and a challenger T/A

And a Red Geneis Coupe Was Pretty Sick

And i had awesome timing i went to the car and a Red GT500 Kr was just going past my house :)

Well, it may be cold out (only about 10 degrees today), but there is no snow yet...

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante

I No's How you feel because we only Live 4 hours apart lol. Its Damn Cold Here I Was Shivering on the way to school, My Moms Friend was on her way back from calgary and said there was snow :eek:

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/jazzi_bee/_MG_7257.jpg

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/jazzi_bee/_MG_7259.jpg

Pontiac Trans Am Firebird.

Not sure on exact year and models, but i'm sure someone will know.

Tis not something you see around Paisley very often... :eek:

Saw a yellow Mustang GT500KR aswell, but it went past too fast to take a photo of it.

Pontiac Trans Am Firebird.

Not sure on exact year and models, but i'm sure someone will know.

Tis not something you see around Paisley very often... :eek:

Saw a yellow Mustang GT500KR aswell, but it went past too fast to take a photo of it.

What a beauty! Looks amazing, would sure like to see one like that. :)

Great photos. ;)