We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer seems so far off. The winter's awesome as a season, but if we're not going to get snow or even cold (it was 50F/10C and sunny here), it might as well be replaced with decent cars. All I've been seeing are the ski mountain tractors; Panameras and 911 Cabrios (for some reason), Escalades, lots of Toyota Lexus SUVs, and lots of Mercedes GLs, Ms, and G-class AMGs. Oh, and a Bentley Conti Flying Spur today. :)

EDIT: This probably seems obnoxious to some people, ones who would love to see cars like this. I was in that situation a year ago, and it just depends where you look. ;)

-Leadfoot

;450201']Summer seems so far off. The winter's awesome as a season' date=' but if we're not going to get snow or even cold (it was 50F/10C and sunny here), it might as well be replaced with decent cars. All I've been seeing are the ski mountain tractors; Panameras and 911 Cabrios (for some reason), Escalades, lots of [s']Toyota[/s] Lexus SUVs, and lots of Mercedes GLs, Ms, and G-class AMGs. Oh, and a Bentley Conti Flying Spur today. :)

EDIT: This probably seems obnoxious to some people, ones who would love to see cars like this. I was in that situation a year ago, and it just depends where you look. ;)

-Leadfoot

I love MLs, G-classes and GLs. They are awesome.