We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

yeah we have 2 bmw 5xx's as well and a few bmw 3 series lol.. but a CL63 amg is quite nice :P ... new model? or older one?

I love being pedantic about cars.

1. It's BMW X5, not 5xx. :oook:

2. There isn't such things as an older CL63 AMG. Previous generation of CLs' (215) only had 55 and 65 AMG versions. :cheeky:

I saw a Jag XKR today. Was pretty confident that he will get through the snow. Until he stuck. :ill:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love being pedantic about cars.

1. It's BMW X5, not 5xx. :oook:

2. There isn't such things as an older CL63 AMG. Previous generation of CLs' (215) only had 55 and 65 AMG versions. :cheeky:

I saw a Jag XKR today. Was pretty confident that he will get through the snow. Until he stuck. :ill:

by 5xx he didn't mean X5

he means like a 540 for example

the xx was cause he wasn't sure on the engine and model number.

Seen a few nice cars over the last week just walking to College. All the rich kids are out playing again because the snow has gone.

DB9

DB9 Volante

DB7

Continental GT

A giant Rolls, not got a clue what it's called though, didn't see the name on the back. But it was as a long as a bus.

Don't spend much time walking down the towns main road which is where all of the nicer cars are so I don't see much.

was a nice day today to go to germany and i saw a Ford GT racing with a Dodge Viper SRT10.. they were blasting by like i wasnt even moving at all. i saw them standing next to each other at the trafic signal just after the exit they were both red with white sripes.

A Brand new Range Rover in Black with 22" Rims it was :nuts::drool:

- Orange S14 Convertible drift car for sale in a parking lot (Maybe convertion or stock dont know ) It was riced, but in a good way like peanut butter on a hamburger :nuts:

I saw a Rangie on 24s, it looked stupid. Also a Porshce Cayenne Turbo.. I hate winter.

Indeed, Expecially are Canadian winters they suck with to much snow and coldness, And terrible cars..

Ontopic:

The same damn, Ugly white X6 I see everyday.

And a Guy had his silver with blue stripe Shelby KR cleaning it in the garage with teh door open. Looked greeeeat!

Indeed, Expecially are Canadian winters they suck with to much snow and coldness, And terrible cars..

Ontopic:

The same damn, Ugly white X6 I see everyday.

And a Guy had his silver with blue stripe Shelby KR cleaning it in the garage with teh door open. Looked greeeeat!

i can see an X6 daily, someone i know, there parents have one.

aswell as a cayman S and fiat 500 abarth