We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Nice shots Mb, what did you get a ride in today? :p

Some shots taken today :)

Average day in London :D

Techart Panamera was... Interesting

Posted the Zagato just for The Queen ;)

Anyone know what the silver car in the second picture is... I think it had a lotus badge :confused:

Edit to say the supercar showroon on Park Lane now has 3 Zondas, CCR, Murcielago GT Racer thingy, KTM x-bow, Spyker C8 and an SL65 Black Series in it :eek:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today just a Golf V GTI. :p

925657514_5_tQdE.jpeg

Nice spots though! That Techart Kit makes the Panamera look a bit better :lol:

Btw, that's not a Murcielago GT Racer thingy, but a proper Edo Competition LP640 :)

Nice shots Mb, what did you get a ride in today? :p

Some shots taken today :)

Average day in London :D

Techart Panamera was... Interesting

Posted the Zagato just for The Queen ;)

Anyone know what the silver car in the second picture is... I think it had a lotus badge :confused:

Edit to say the supercar showroon on Park Lane now has 3 Zondas, CCR, Murcielago GT Racer thingy, KTM x-bow, Spyker C8 and an SL65 Black Series in it :eek:

As much as I love the Zonda F, this has really caught my attention as it is so incredibly rare being a Caterham 21. Just about blows everything else out of the water... :eek:

And yeah that Zagato is parked there 90% of the time, it's just "meh" now. :lol:

Other cars that really caught my attention were the California regarding that really amazing TDF blue colour and that incredibly sexy Daytona Spyder... :drool:

As much as I love the Zonda F, this has really caught my attention as it is so incredibly rare being a Caterham 21. Just about blows everything else out of the water... :eek:

Ooo, Thats cool :D

but less than 50 were actually made before production ceased

incredibly rare being a Caterham 21. Just about blows everything else out of the water... :eek:

blablabla.

That thing is butt-ugly, logical that there were only 50 ever made :lol:

So now it's time to post some photos of Merc's new model - SLS

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And here something quite interesting - on that day (28.03.2010) in my country (Poland - which isn't really very wealthy country) we've spotted 2 SLSes (http://www.autogespot.com/nl/item/7290/twee-keer-bijzondere-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-gespot-in-polen.html) and brand new Scuderia 16M Spider (http://img192.imageshack.us/i/frajereri.jpg/ - photo by Sadek from exoticcars.pl)

YOU FOR GOT THE CROSSFIRE!!!!

also the sls seems like the kinda car you can use everyday like go to te gorecry store in and get drity without worrying about anything

Yeah, but most people who buy cars like the SLS don't realize that. It's nice to see someone who does. :)

On topic:

Saw a nice 70's-era 911 Targa while biking a few days ago, as well as some 996 and 997-era Cabrios.

-Leadfoot