We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

That would be why it sounded so amazing! I could hear it idling before I was anywhere near it!

Yep, extremely sexy sound. Almost CGT like.

I think i actually saw that M6 on the Ring, i recognize that plate somehow:confused:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh happens all the time here, on the few occasions I've seen super cars in public car parks they have always occupied more than one space and tbh, I would too. The usual trick is parking on the line, making the space either side of the line useless buying you enough room to avoid people opening their doors into the car.

Well nothing much over the last week

A Maserati I couldnt tell which type it was because there was only the maserati Badge on the back of it (blurry iPhone pic in attachments)

A porsche carrera 4

2x Audi Q7s

A BMW Z4

and 2x Audi TTs

and I forgot to mention a 96 'Vette

Meh happens all the time here, on the few occasions I've seen super cars in public car parks they have always occupied more than one space and tbh, I would too. The usual trick is parking on the line, making the space either side of the line useless buying you enough room to avoid people opening their doors into the car.

Yer can't be fined if on the line. Problem here is thats its a private car park so you won't ever get clamped. Was really busy aswell so it really didn't help.

Went to New Jersey, so...

-Truckload (literally!) of Bentleys, the Continental GT (one with stupid gold wheels) and GTC

-Various 911s

-Various Boxters

-Audi R8 (V8)

-About a dozen Camaros

-About a dozen modified Mustangs

-One black Porsche Panamera parked in front of a "Gentleman's Club."

Oh, how I hate New Jersey... Perhaps an angry tirade is in order in The Bin, expressing my displeasure?

-Leadfoot

- Iridescent green riced out Honda Civic

- Blue 370Z

- Lamborghini Murcielago with both doors open near my house. (No one was around the beast, I should've jumped in...:twisted:)

- Nissan Altima on fire (serious)

Btw nice find Leadfoot.

I recently saw an Ford Focus RS... that beauty was delivered to my workplace :P

I saw one of those today, parked in front of a fancy hotel. Except it was green.

I see that you work at a Ford dealership?