We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan GTR in Tesco carpark last night, unfortunately not a Spec-V. Still not seen one. Oh and a Maserati 4200 in red in the carpark at my local gym on Monday. Got a shot of it on my phone. :D

67712_10150287283640232_617690231_15698567_1250731_n.jpg

It's not practical to lug around my 40D to the gym, ok? :p

Awesome phone pic then ! :)

Today, 30 minutes between shopping for clothes :cheeky:

*BMW M:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:*

:drool:

Finally!!! I got it!

*Stirling Moss*

All my new pics you will find on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/maximkonyshev/

Thats something i wont ever be available to see on the roads, because of the stupid car-hating government i Norway:(

Seeing everyone pictures makes my find seem rubbish...

Lotus Exige S2, Caterham R500 and a KTM X-Bow...and a Mk1 MX5 which we could actually keep up with!

Was in our MR over in the mountions, the first 3 cars took us as you'd expect, but the MX5 we could keep up with! The MX5 took over us, so we overtook it back...and well a sort of Touge happened(all very safe, as we wernt actually speeding, and the road you can see for miles on!) I love it when other car enthusiasts are out in there cars!:cool:

Also Penfold, In the pic of the SV, I think i see a RR reflection in the window on the far right!:cool: