We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2nd one? That's in front of the Lanesborough Hotel. There is nearly always a dark green Phantom there as I believe it is theirs. The best thing I've seen there was an SLR but I know that the CCXR Special One was seen there over the summer.

Said SLR and the green Phantom in the background.

5225081900_d61dd90b5a_z.jpg

-R33 Skyline GT-R. Only got one really, really terrible photo, because in the process of taking the photo, a man called out "someones taking pictures of your car", then another man came out with a baseball bat, so I jumped in the car and floored it out of there.

24ymu13.jpg

-R33 Skyline GT-R. Only got one really, really terrible photo, because in the process of taking the photo, a man called out someones taking pictures of your car, then another man came out with a baseball bat, so I jumped in the car and floored it out of there.

Seems like that guy watched too much Fast and Furious. Could've been a stolen car, though, if a guy came out with a baseball bat. :eek:

-Leadfoot

I think he might be a drug dealer. Since it was parked to houses down from a drug house, and thats where he came out of. It scared the Bejesus of me. Good thing the charger was only 10 feet away and I have long legs. I had my Nan with me and she was like whats wrong and, im said man with baseball bat, can't talk running away. Lol Mellors a game of baseball at 11:30 at night and -20 out.. I would have pasted on that one lol.