We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Ground Gear Force

Nodz86

Top Garden Ground Gear Force

Fri 14 Mar, 10:00 pm - 10:40 pm 40mins

large.jpg

spacer.gif Alan Clarksmarsh, Jamesy Dimmock and Handy Hammond

If you've got Top Gear TV withdrawal symptoms, then tune into BBC Two at 10pm on Friday March 14 to watch Alan Clarksmarsh, Jamesy Dimmock and Handy Hammond resurrect Ground Force for a Sport Relief special.

They'll be taking over a top celebrity sportsman's garden for the day to dispense advice on creating a zero-maintenance lawn, installing an impressive water-feature and getting rid of unwanted plants.

So that's Top Garden Ground Gear Force, BBC Two at 10pm on Friday March 14.

Expect swearing.

It kind of makes the Top Gear cast look like the 3 stooges now.
they've always been like that! It's just how they've got to where they are. As the races across Europe in TG always have about a 5 minute gap between the teams arriving ... but hey they did slightly push it a bit too far tonight.

it was meant to be funny, and not be for the normal top gear audience, as always with these shows it's meant to appeal to everyone and get people putting there hands in there wallets, which many people will. And it worked for me. Great show all round, and the fact it was faked does not bother me at all, it was still great entertainment.

It was the fakness that made it funny for me really, I mean the fact the shed went so many times was just taking the mic, the fountin was crazy and was building up to it. All the crashs link back to thing that have happened in Top Gear. I just think it was well written as a piece of comedy.

I didn't expect it to be serious or anything like that, I know it's all about comedy and enjoyment but sometimes I and I'm sure others were saying what was going to happen before it happened. It was too predictable in places, the digger in the hole was great, the shed being hit the first time and getting shot was excellent but the crane was easy to see, the fact the crane sank into the ground was funny in itself.

The dynamite explosion was weird also, it was great they did it but the huge flame then explosion was straaaaaaaange looking. Doesn't matter though, it's all for fun and it was watchable but it won't be something I will be searching youtube for to watch it again.