We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

I'd advise you to ask to other people making it - or drop it.

This is easily implementable into my editor. All you have to do is change the id corresponding to the hud file. Fiddly and easy to get wrong without a GUI, but not overally difficult with one. As Djey said, if you're not sure, don't do it.

You'll have to wait for a couple of days, but it's no problem for me to implement it.

how do i run/install this tool

i appolagize if this question was on before but i constantly get the error message: "Sorry but a critical error happened:font 'Tohama' does not support style 'Regular'. when i try to run TDU modding tools application. I tried to run it as administrator and i also have windows 7 and tried to run it in compatability with other previews windows but nothing. Please help.

Engine Inertia is how fast/slow it spins down. For example, with less inertia, the engine goes down to idle quickly when you rev. With more inertia, it takes longer for it to return to idle. :)

I have yet to experiment deeply, but I'd assume gearbox inertia is how long it takes to change gears.

I have question, though: What do the suspension values (rate, suspension height vs. body height) mean? Are there any simple definitions?

-Leadfoot

;253603']Engine Inertia is how fast/slow it spins down. For example, with less inertia, the engine goes down to idle quickly when you rev. With more inertia, it takes longer for it to return to idle. :)

I have yet to experiment deeply, but I'd assume gearbox inertia is how long it takes to change gears.

I have question, though: What do the suspension values (rate, suspension height vs. body height) mean? Are there any simple definitions?

-Leadfoot

Gearbox inertia should be the same sort of thing as the engine inertia, except that it is at the driveline instead of the engine.

;253603']Engine Inertia is how fast/slow it spins down. For example, with less inertia, the engine goes down to idle quickly when you rev. With more inertia, it takes longer for it to return to idle. :)

This is probably added because certain cars never wind down while in neutral after their rev limiters have been changed.

Also: how do you add interior colors to cars with 1.12? I haven't been able to figure that out yet. Sorry if it's been asked already.

Djey I just noticed that some of the unused dealers can carry more cars than the used counterparts(Audi, Mercedes Benz, Japanese Imports[Ford]) the Dodge and Chrysler dealership are the exact same building shape and everything, its just that you can put more cars for sale at the Chrysler one(It can hold 5, and Dodge can hold 2) is there anyway you can make the Dodge carry as much as the Chrysler one?

Djey there is a bug in TDUMT 1.12(Downloaded it off OahuCarsUnlimited)

the colour swapper doesn't seem to work(Beta and Release), when I put a colour its always set as the Chrome colour.

Make sure you've entered correct color values. Creating a new set gives a default colour which needs to be customized next (main/secondary/calipers color code).

how do you add interior colors to cars with 1.12? I haven't been able to figure that out yet. Sorry if it's been asked already.
I forgot to mention, only exterior colors can be set with 1.12.

is there anyway you can make the Dodge carry as much as the Chrysler one?
Just swap your car dealers BNK (duplicate Chrysler onto Dodge).

Don't know if my question is silly, but how can I manually edit car names with Modding Tools 1.12? I've recently installed a Porsche Carrera GT and a Audi R8 LMS and there aren't "Carrera" or "R8 LMS" on the list I get when I try to edit to names.

Don't know if it matters, but I'm running MT as an administrator.

Last time I checked, "Carrera GT" was one whole name.

Anyway:

-BACK UP YOUR DB.BNK (again, if you already have), because this can't be undone.

-Go to Database Editor, change "Achievements" to "CarPhysicsData". Click "Load Data".

-Scroll to the bottom, click the very very last entry.

-Click "insert", change the ID entry to something that hasn't been used yet (add 10 to the previous ID or something) and change the name entry to what you want, then hit OK. Repeat as necessary.

-Hit Save.

Will there ever be a way to get rid of the wind noise associated with convertibles, either with the modding tools, or with TDUPE?

Example......there's the Saleen S-281 Convertible in the game, and I replace it with a hardtop car mod, but when I drive the cockpit view, the wind noise is still there like the top was down.

Will there ever be a way to get rid of that wind noise, or conversely, add it to cars that don't have it?