We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA IV

YeOldeTDUMan

I'm just hoping I get an early knock from work tomorrow so I can go exploring before I go online.

BTW I have the official guide book by bradygames aswell if anyone gets stuck. But I wont be reading past the current mission I'm on as I dont want to spoil the story. (If you do take up this offer PM me so we prevent spoilers)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begining is a bit boring, takes ages to get into it.

Genesis is the bowling alley though :)

Yeah I was in the Bowling Alley last night (this morning !) and Genesis was on and I was like wow :D !!!

This game has got quite a good soundtack although I really listen to JNR (the Jazz station !!) :D.

Its got a nice mix of modern songs and classic songs :D !!!

I didn't pre-order MC mate, I just went down took some games that I'll hardly play again and paid the rest. Worked out great as buying GTA IV got me £10 quid of the Wireless controller also!! :D

Win win !

Well the reason I didnt preorder was beacuse I'm too lazy.... which is why I haven't already went out and bought it!

Well the reason I didnt preorder was beacuse I'm too lazy.... which is why I haven't already went out and bought it!

You'll be lucky if you get a copy of it this week mate, i'm hoping somewhere will have it in stock on Friday or Saturday.

EDIT: 400th Post FTW!!!!!!

i watched the live feeds pre-release and the game does look amazing.

as im sure i have said MANY times, i have a DT project for thursday and i want ZERO distraction, so i'm not getting the game till next monday, which conveniently is both a bank holiday, and the day i get a £60 payment of E.M.A.

Im probably gonna go to teh shops, i look older than i am, and have bought solvents and alcohol in the past.

Apparently game are a bugger for ID, so i'll try either woolies or gamestation, failing that mum can take a trip to asda for me :p

Can someone confirm for me how many missions in do you unlock the 'Manhatten Island' ???

I have done Uncle Vald mission, and around 4 or 5 others after that, it just seems like I am never gonna get to the second island :(.

Can someone confirm for me how many missions in do you unlock the 'Manhatten Island' ???

I have done Uncle Vald mission, and around 4 or 5 others after that, it just seems like I am never gonna get to the second island :(.

Around 20% game completion you need. :)