We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Big Brother 2008

I Cannot Stand Big Brother!

It Makes Me Want To Vomit My Own Kidneys Up!

I Hate The Show With An Unnatural Passion!

You Can Feel The Hatred If You Sit Beside Me When It Comes On T.v!

I Would Rather Spend My Summer In A Hole In Iraq Than Watch Big Brother!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It was ok til about series 3 or 4 then it just become boring as its on every year with no break.

They need to have a few years off and then bring it back but saying that I think reality tv has had its time now and we need something new on T.V.

It was ok til about series 3 or 4 then it just become boring as its on every year with no break.

They need to have a few years off and then bring it back but saying that I think reality tv has had its time now and we need something new on T.V.

+Rep, I agree, They have filled every Niche they can thing of now, give it a rest!

NO NO NO! It should be banned completely for ever

The people in the house should be bombed or gased, or marksmen should should them all in the head :twisted:

It's a hateful hateful show. I would rather watch every episode of Countdown 5 times, than watch 2 seconds of it.

And the people who do the Big Brother voice should have their voice box set on fire! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I Cannot Stand Big Brother!

It Makes Me Want To Vomit My Own Kidneys Up!

I Hate The Show With An Unnatural Passion!

You Can Feel The Hatred If You Sit Beside Me When It Comes On T.v!

I Would Rather Spend My Summer In A Hole In Iraq Than Watch Big Brother!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I couldn't agree with you more because if i tried too i would have a mental breakdown :p. Since like the 2nd or 3rd Big Brother it's been TERRIBLE! They get the WORST, the most IGNORANT, the most STUPID people IN ALL OF ENGLAND and put them with each other for like 2 BLOODY MONTHS, take up ALL of E4s and Channel 4s good shows and replace it with bullshi'tango. I wake up in the bloody morning, get ready, have breakfast, turn on the tv to watch Everybody Loves Raymond AND END UP WATCHING 10 RETAR'DESTINIES SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

EDIT: And whenever they actually start to talk about something that isn't a load of b/s, THEIR VOICES GET CUT OFF AND REPLACED WITH GODDAMN BIRD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!! W.T.F?!?!?!??!?!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Am I the only one except Mortimer that likes it :p

I watch it for the comedy factor! haha!

Yeah, but it's not funny any more. They're all annoying, and unfunny, and stereotypical and mostly disgusting. And you can't laugh at it now, 'cause there's a blind man in it and it's rude to laugh at blind people :p

Yeah, but it's not funny any more. They're all annoying, and unfunny, and stereotypical and mostly disgusting. And you can't laugh at it now, 'cause there's a blind man in it and it's rude to laugh at blind people :p

It's also rude to point, but evil monkey seems to get away with it :p.