We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Parents Arguing

Iced_Bullet

Isn't it funny when they tell you off for arguing with your brother over the smallest thing :p They they argue amongst themselves xD and are total hypocrites about us being negative etc etc.

If you hadn't guessed, mine are currently - rofl! Bless.

My parents used to argue loads, they don't argue too much anymore though. I don't have any brothers or sisters though, only a half-sister who i've never met.

It's embarassing when you're just playing PS3 in the front-room and they start arguing like right next to you though.

I wish I had a brother. I have a sister but she was never really cool enough. And she has been out of the country for nearly 6 months (gap year travels) now, so live has been pretty quiet round the house :p

Trust me, you would NOT like to have a brother, unless he's a miniature copy of you. I only have older brothers, one who I can relate to in alot of ways, and then there's the one who still lives at home, where the only thing we have in common is our political views and parents. And I hate discussing politics.

No you don't want older brothers, especially not when there 4 and 6 years older than you,I always used to get into fights with them and i accidentally nearly knocked one of my brothers teeth out when i was about 9 or something, wasn't a good idea but they both moved out 2 years ago. We get on much better now we don't live in the same house

When i was a kid i always wanted a brother, i hated being an only child, but my mate has a younger brother and he's such a little *******. Could be just him, i dunno, but after seeing him i didn't want one anymore :D. However, i often wonder what it would be like if i had a twin that was the EXACT same as me and had the EXACT same views as me...

That would be l33t :D:D:D:D.

I'm the youngest in my family, my brother moved out when I was 9/10 though. I was right little so-and-so when I was younger, always getting him in to trouble for the hell of it :D

I remember putting his original Game Boy down the loo once, I still don't know why. Kinda funny though, still works :p

My dad argues with my mum cause she turns the tv down to the point its hard to hear. and argue over stupid things. but i get away with stuff cause my dad likes me more than my bro :D mainly cause my bro is well cheeky and rude too him ¬_¬ its alright but my mum takes his side. my dad also gets annoyed if we play fight or spar with the furniture!