We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Series 11

eleKtro

Starts Sunday BBC 2 8pm.

Top Gear returns to your screens on Sunday 22 June for a brand new series. There's no snooker, darts or ladies lawn bowling championships to interrupt the fun - just Jeremy, Richard, James and six episodes of motoring mayhem, revving up for your viewing pleasure.

Along with the usual blend of motoring news, celebrity interviews, stunts and challenges, we'll be unveiling our latest epic international race, and even introducing a new member of the Top Gear family.

If that wasn't enough to whet your appetite, here are a few more highlights from the new series…

• Power tests featuring the Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Alfa Romeo 8C and Mercedes CLK Black, to name but a few.
  • Richard Hammond pays tribute to 50 years of touring car racing.
  • Jeremy and James go head to head in their very own luxury limos from yesteryear.
  • Fox hunting gets a makeover, Top Gear-style.
  • The latest versions of the Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Evo fight it out for car park bragging rights.
  • Top Gear takes on its German rival and meets up with an old friend in the process.
  • The 572bhp Audi RS6 goes skiing, sort of.

So, clear your schedule, disconnect the phone, or at the very least set your recorder, because Top Gear is back.

Six brand new episodes, starting Sunday 22 June, 8pm BBC Two

I missed series 10 somehow? I never seen it advertise on TV though. After Series 9, I didn't hear anything. Did anyone else see series 10?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread you called series 9 was in fact 10. Don't worry, you didn't miss it haha!

I miss the first episode :( BBC iPlayer it will have to be ...

* FACE PALM * Just looked on BBC episode list and was like DOH! Thanks for making me look for stupid Iced :) Haha :D

Top Gear Dog is still living with Hammond, dunno why it's not on the show so much.

Cos TG Dog was actually scared of cars :p

Top Gear has gotten very boring since Hammonds big crash... Only so many times you can listen to Clarkson say ''Powaaaaaa'' before it gets tiring.

*Puts on flame proof suit* :D

Why does the noob in a noobie car always takes so long, i never watch it, it's so friggin' boring..!

BUT, the Police challenge was ABSOLUTELY the best one! :D Together with the America and Africa challenge one of the best. I lol'd several times, so must be good :D