We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello, I'm RamseyOfficial

RamseyOfficial

I've been coming to this forum/site for a good while now. So today was the day to join! I plat TDU every day and i love it to death..lol My favorite car of all is the Chrysler ME Four Twelve proto, and the same goes for in-game as well. I currently play my games with a keyboard, but I am soon going to get a steering wheel for my PC. I would love to have a warm welcome and please post more cruise dates!!

haha

thank you,

-RamseyOfficial

WOW, thank you all for the warm welcome.

and some point outs..lol

@KingSkyline, have we met before? or just your style of greeting?

but anyways, thank you all again!

Nah that is just how I great people. Your about 2 hours behind me, There is a big time difference between some people on this forum but somehow we have found time to all be on at the same time, conversing about the sometimes totally irrelevant things that go on. Hope to see you around. And I hope you get the 360 soon. If you ever get your hands on PGR4, race me some time. Out of few people I have raced on the forums I'm the best, unless anyone wants to prove me wrong:thumbsup:.

Nah that is just how I great people. Your about 2 hours behind me, There is a big time difference between some people on this forum but somehow we have found time to all be on at the same time, conversing about the sometimes totally irrelevant things that go on. Hope to see you around. And I hope you get the 360 soon. If you ever get your hands on PGR4, race me some time. Out of few people I have raced on the forums I'm the best, unless anyone wants to prove me wrong:thumbsup:.

Oh my friend..i WILL get PGR3 and 4..i already have 1 and 2..therefore the challenge is on..when i get enough money for Xbox Live! isn't it like $70 a month or year?

:welcome: to TDU Central, and I hope to see you on the island at some point. I'm sure a new cruise will be organised soon :)
Not by me :p Well ... not anytime soon. Looks like it'll boil down to Mb as it's only ever us that really organise them.

Also, welcome Gordon, I mean RamseyOfficial!

:D Welcome aboard the TDU PC Ship.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes again..i feel very comfortable here now.

Welcome!

You should be in jail for liking the ME 4-12...!

and why is that!! its the best of all!!

Also, welcome Gordon, I mean RamseyOfficial!

:D Welcome aboard the TDU PC Ship.

lol..who in the world is Gordon..and thanks ..lol

Which is sinking quite fast. :D

Kidding you, welcome aboard :thumbsup:

lol, scary, i hope i didnt join too late.:confused:

If you ever get your hands on PGR4, race me some time. Out of few people I have raced on the forums I'm the best, unless anyone wants to prove me wrong:thumbsup:.

Oh dear. do I have to get PGR4 and show you up? Lol :D

And I use the controller since my steering wheel died.

And welcome Ramsey :)