We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Not done one before

TimBud

Well hello, I'm new here :o

Been playing TDU on the 360 since a long time.

Am getting a new laptop in the next week or so and hopefully i'll be able to play it on that.

On another note (and the main reason for this thread), I'm moving to Ras Al Khaimah in the UAE in just under 2 weeks time, so i have to get rid of my 360 before then. I'm going to exchange it for a PSP (sadly) and a few games for the new laptop, so I'll still be around to chat.

When we're (wife, dog and me) settled there and all our stuff has been brought over, I'll get another 360, but its all very restricted in the Emirates.

I've onlt got afew more days of live left, so if you want to play, you'd better catch me soon.

Tim

Thanks guys, I would have been on XBL today, but my wife has been in bed all day (360's in the bedroom sadly) so its been a bit hard.

Still managed to convince her to let me get a better laptop than the one we'd initially agreed on and a new K850i too :) Plus I've found a cool site to unlock it too.

After a little research i've discovered that live is available in the Emirates :cheeky: But my wife is pretty adamant that I'm not getting another 360.

Might be a little while then before i can sort something out eh? Maybe live on the laptop could work :ill:

I'll buy another 360 when we get settled out there :)

But for now, my current 360 is showing its age quite alot and my TDU disc is staring to play-up also.

Plus now my live has run out, i'm not paying for another month when i'll be going in just over a week. Have run out of 48hr codes now too. :)

Sorry i'll not be able to cruise with you guys for a while :sulk: