We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is your job?

Baldy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a student but have a summer job working on a buulding site. Good pay.

WTF you can get on a building site without qualifications but I can't and I have qualifications :cry: ???????????????

Anyway I do a couple of things in life:

Proffesional Calgary Flames & LA Kings Hockey fan/NHL fan.

I defend American cars and take crap from Eurosnobs (its an hard job but hey I like it !)

Chairman of the 'Lewis Hamilton is not God' Association.

Yeah, I know great jobs :D !!!!!!!

Chairman of the 'Lewis Hamilton is not God' Association.

Can I join? :thumbsup:

Lewis Hamilton does hold a record noone in F1 can beat though, he was the first driver to have his car placed back on track using a crane, he will also be the last driver ever due to the FIA making it illegal to place cars back on track using mechanical assistance. Marshalls are still allowed to push cars back on track as long as the engine is still running though. Random fact of the day I guess. :/

Can I join? :thumbsup:

Lewis Hamilton does hold a record noone in F1 can beat though, he was the first driver to have his car placed back on track using a crane, he will also be the last driver ever due to the FIA making it illegal to place cars back on track using mechanical assistance. Marshalls are still allowed to push cars back on track as long as the engine is still running though. Random fact of the day I guess. :/

Yeah why not, I could do with atleast another member, its a lonely association :o.

How surprising ;)

btw, my darling Iced - you needs to change your user title seeing as you're back now :p

Oh yah, thanks :) Changed my si, but forgot about that one ...

Anyway ... you know me well :p Well I kinda work for my parents at home help renovate thehouse and maintain it for #6/hr which isn't too bad concidering other people's wages my age *cough* Speed hehe <3

I was a waiter, but then they sacked me because I had college the next day and could not stay so the supervisors had to actually do work... I have no job at the moment, but there really aren't any, I handed out two dozen CVs to various places, but I have had nothing yet. Expecting a call of slave duty from the local Co-Op, which my mum works at and knows the folks.

It will get better, I really want to do something special in politics because I really, really hate British politics as it is. Hate something... Change something!! ;)

I was a waiter, but then they sacked me because I had college the next day and could not stay so the supervisors had to actually do work... I have no job at the moment, but there really aren't any, I handed out two dozen CVs to various places, but I have had nothing yet. Expecting a call of slave duty from the local Co-Op, which my mum works at and knows the folks.

It will get better, I really want to do something special in politics because I really, really hate British politics as it is. Hate something... Change something!! ;)

Were you under contract becouse that sound very illigal.