We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unbeeeeeeeeeeeeelievable!! [Aug 2008 Stats]

Eudemon

WOW, THAT UNBELIVABLE, THATS AMAZING, BEST FORUM EVER.

but its has cost GOD some money to get it running, cause i looked at prices, from the website he bought it, and the price was

"Undisclosed unless diablo says"

also Bob he,s named GOD not Diablo (anymore)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but its has cost GOD some money to get it running, cause i looked at prices, from the website he bought it, and the price was

No need for that waste of space. And he answers to anything don't you noodle teeth?

Yeah Homepride Man?

And Nodz I honestly dread to think what will happen when TDU2 info starts to filter out and also regarding the site, that's beginning testing soon and yes that means it is actually coming!! With it coming upto Christmas I might see about getting an affiliate with some game website or something, see if I can workout a discount for members type thing but that's just some of the things that are being considered right now anyway.

Wow 5000 posts, yoweee!!!! :D

And Nodz I honestly dread to think what will happen when TDU2 info starts to filter out and also regarding the site, that's beginning testing soon and yes that means it is actually coming!! With it coming upto Christmas I might see about getting an affiliate with some game website or something, see if I can workout a discount for members type thing but that's just some of the things that are being considered right now anyway.

Very good news, as I've said before look forward to it especially with all the wok you've put in.

And the affiliate idea is a good one and another way of boosting members and bandwith in one go, lol.

Stop with your spam for god's sake.

Stop with your spam for god's sake.

guy,s you know what, when i see the respond some peaple get here, you cant make a single tiiiiiiiiiny bit wrong, or everybody attack you, then when i try to say some information, that everybody in the world can see, i must not, thats not what i came for in this forum, and that was not what it seemed like in the first 2 months, but then i changed, and now....... i dont think im so happy whit this forum anymore, that i was when i first came, the attack sence even come up if you spell 1 word wrong, even if a guy is from russia, and they spell a word wrong, you attack them.

if i correct someone, because i know they are wrong, YOU STILL ATTACK ME, i know im not very good seen around here, but you dont have to say it every time.

also of this post you will attack me, cause its in the wrong place, but if ive made a whole new tread, you would attack me for that, and im not gonna shut my mouth, just cause of that.

i made a fault, thats fine and then Bob says that i made somthing wrong, thats fine, but you others, stay to you own buissness, thats all i have to say. you can flame, attack, think, say ok, say whatever you want, but im not replying i this tread anymore, ill look what you reply, but ill not reply myself.

560BHP

^ I agree with you. I'm a little sick of everyone flaming a person because they don't like them. If you think they're spamming, report it to a moderator. That's what they're there for. If you have a problem with his spelling/punctuation/grammar/etc be polite, help him, think how crap you are at Russian. If you just simply don't like said person, shut the hell up and get on with life. ENOUGH OF THE FLAMING ALREADY *flaps*

Anyways, on topic... This is pretty amazing. Well done everyone! :D

guy,s you know what, when i see the respond some peaple get here, you cant make a single tiiiiiiiiiny bit wrong, or everybody attack you, then when i try to say some information, that everybody in the world can see, i must not, thats not what i came for in this forum, and that was not what it seemed like in the first 2 months, but then i changed, and now....... i dont think im so happy whit this forum anymore, that i was when i first came, the attack sence even come up if you spell 1 word wrong, even if a guy is from russia, and they spell a word wrong, you attack them.

if i correct someone, because i know they are wrong, YOU STILL ATTACK ME, i know im not very good seen around here, but you dont have to say it every time.

also of this post you will attack me, cause its in the wrong place, but if ive made a whole new tread, you would attack me for that, and im not gonna shut my mouth, just cause of that.

i made a fault, thats fine and then Bob says that i made somthing wrong, thats fine, but you others, stay to you own buissness, thats all i have to say. you can flame, attack, think, say ok, say whatever you want, but im not replying i this tread anymore, ill look what you reply, but ill not reply myself.

560BHP

Lol hypocrite. You claim you correct everyone else's spelling when yours is crap in the first place? Also every post you make it a pile of crap, its just not needed.

Seriously, no one attacks anyone for spelling things wrong, you do it delibrately to piss us off. Its so bloody obvious a 5 year old kid could have said the same.

Posting about the cost of this place when no one gives a crap apart from Diablo, sending links to websites with viruses, using multiple accounts to access the forum, asking stupid little questions, the replies are even worse. Asking to release a mod that isn't yours, what's the point?!

You really don't understand how annoying you are. Wish you would take it some place else. You know, if someone told any of us that we were being annoying we would change, but you don't. You do it to muck us about and it just gets tiring.

You really should read this, I don't give a (beep) if you don't reply or do. We all know what's right.

h

560BHP

I agree with you that you have been Flamed over-excessively quite a lot of times on this Forum, You made a Mistake, And i think you should be Forgiven, You gave me a virus from the rip-off forum you made which was posting by your brother when you were Banned, And now ive forgiven and forgot about that as you have tried to make amends, Of course some people will post something in a few posts that really isnt needed, but i dont think they should be flamed as you have been.

As for the whole Spelling Matter, This Forum has very quickly become International, And people need to adjust and stop Flaming people because they cant spell some words in English, As you know that if it happened to you, you wouldnt be too pleased.

My two Cents

Give_Your_Two_Cents_Worth.jpg

The only reason I said something is that you was revealing and was looking for detailed info about this sites costs which, imo, is not any of your business or anyone else on the forum apart from the people who are paying it.

Anyways back on topic, heres to September and many more millions of hits.