We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Paris Motorshow - New Lamborghini - Porsche Panamera and more!...

CarMadMike

Heres a thread with a few cars that will be revealed next month at the paris motorshow.

New Lamborghini

large.jpg

Thats all the info being released at the moment ;)

So then, what do you think it will be, theres been speculation about a new:

- 4x4 Concept

- A new entry level car to go beneath the Gallardo, to compete with the California from ferrari

- A 4 Door car, to compete with porsches Panamera, which will also be released at the paris motorshow next month.

Porsche Panamera

large.jpg

large.jpg

These are the first official pictures of the car, although, if you look around its not hard at all too find some spy pictures, theres a few differances from the testing cars though, the spoiler being the main one :)

This is porsches 4 door sports coupe, and i have to say it does look quite nice, that might change if they give it a hatchback type rear though.

The first renders of the car came out last year, and its nearly here!

Ssangyong - But wait, this one doesnt have a face only a mother could love!

large.jpg

This is a ssangyong, i couldnt be bothered taking the time to write about this car myself as of what make it is :p, so heres an extract from topgear:

Credit where credit's due. In the past we may, just occasionally, have given Ssangyong a right kicking for building cars that look like genetic experiments gone horribly wrong.

But this is actually rather nice. This is the Ssangyong C200, an cross concept from the Korean company that's set to debut at the Paris motor show next month.

In the Qashqai mould, the C200 is described as 'an urban compact SUV' and is powered by a modest-sounding two-litre turbodiesel sending 175bhp through a six-speed manual gearbox to all four wheels.

No word on whether the C200 will reach production, but if Ssangyong can carry over a bit of that design mojo to the rest of its range, well, that's got to be good for everyone's eyes.

New Mini - *Double Take* But its a 4x4!

large.jpg

large.jpg

Hmmm, Is anyone else thinking "O no, what have they done!" as well as me?

The rumours have been around for a while, and now this pretty much confirms our beliefs that a Mini 4x4 will be put into Production.

On the concept theres a few cool gadgets, like the rear drivers door being electric like the peugeot 1007, the rear three opening like a clubman.

It has a folding roof and a retractable Rear window, so, heres a girls car, that will most probably be driven on the school run.

New Ford KA

large.jpg

My First thought is: Big Improvement from old car, Second: Still a girls car, if not more this time.

This Ford ka will actually come with a diesel option, whereas the old ones didnt, so Ford say it will get 67.2mpg, which is quite impressive.

The KA should come with a lot more kit than the old one, Heated windscreen, Bluetooth, Heated seats, USB port also.

Nice looking thing isnt it!

Images and ssangyong Quote source: http://www.topgear.com

Thats all i have right now, plus it took me ages to write all that, so as soon as i hear more, ill post it, thanks!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving the teaser Lambo shot, the edgey lines, the carbon fiber, I don't know what it could be though there has been talks of a possible Murcielago GT to end the model's run before the new model arrives in the next 2 years!!

Thinking though about a 4-door Lambo to blow Porsche - and if they could Aston Martin also - away would be sensational. I'm not really particularly interested in the Panamera to be honest but I'm sure it will be a good show and I think Lambo will stampede in their when nothing was even expected!

BTW always put the source at the top especially if you copy content from them.

I am loving the teaser Lambo shot, the edgey lines, the carbon fiber, I don't know what it could be though there has been talks of a possible Murcielago GT to end the model's run before the new model arrives in the next 2 years!!

Thinking though about a 4-door Lambo to blow Porsche - and if they could Aston Martin also - away would be sensational. I'm not really particularly interested in the Panamera to be honest but I'm sure it will be a good show and I think Lambo will stampede in their when nothing was even expected!

BTW always put the source at the top especially if you copy content from them.

Egg I wrote it all apart from the ssangyong quote, which, i did say its from topgear, but, i do understand and ill add one from that now :)

I'm still unsure about the weird back ofthe Panamera, but we shall see what it looks like, lambo is undoubtedly gonna be awesome :p Good to see SsangYong making better looking cars, not so sure about the Mini though :eek: Also, the new Ka is (as with pretty much every new car now) too big IMO. Looks all big and fat and fugly. Needs to be small!

The old Ka was being designed when I started work ... oh the new one is a Fiat 500 underneath ... they're built in the same factory too.

The ssangyong takes a few styling cues from the Ford Edge by the looks of things

(I think it's called the edge)

Porsche ... I just think it's funny they're doing teaser shots when every man and his dog knows what the thing looks like, ok we haven't seen the minute detail but it looks like a badly stretched 911 ... yes I think it's ugly

New Lambo ... "it's a new world" ... modern Espada or LM002 anyone ? I guess we'll have to wait till the 1st Oct (which is when Paris motor show is) ... a long time off

The ssangyong looks more like a suzuki than a ford to me :)

You're all missing the point. The point is: IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A SSANGYONG! That's a good thing, have you seen the Rodius?!

ssong-yang_rodius-L.jpg

*vomits*

On a side note, somebody needs to make a Rodius for TDU, rofl.

Citroen Hypnos

large.jpg

Hmm, Another SUV coupe anyone?

I thought not, but the manufacturers dont really care, this is another wacky concept from citroen

Its a pity theres no picture of a front end view as that front end looks very agressive, and i like it!, of course its going to be toned down, but lets just hope it still looks good if it makes production.

It has a 200BHP hybrid system which citroen have said will do over 50 MPG

Nissan - Pixo and nuvu + Face lifted note

large.jpg

What annoys me about this car is, if they had just made it a bit longer, added bigger arches and made this a proper hatch, it probably would of looked so much better, but it just looks too squashed, and those wheels, a toddle has bigger wheels on his tricycle!

Expect minute engines also, 1 litre - 3 cylinder and accompanied by a 4 speed gearbox

large.jpg

This is the Nissan note, but it looks very strange, the front, i think is an improvement, but i do think it doesnt go very well with that straight rear end.

And then theres also a nice City electric car to take on the likes of the Toyata iQ, expected to seat 3, and only be 3 metres long, no pictures as of yet.

Peugeots new hybrid concept car - prologue

large.jpg

large.jpg

This one is a concept, but a high probability of being put into production

Its a 308 on steriods basically, But its supposedly got a diesel hybrid engine to power it, i cant see too much changing on it apart from those strange scales above the rear wheelarch

Mercedes - Beware, they have found another niche!

main.jpg

A 2 door estate, doesnt that kind of take the whole point of having an estate away?

Although this is probably the New E-Class your looking at (- 2 doors)

But of course it will of all been toned down by production.

Im stil quite sceptical on the split headlights, not sure whether i like them or not.

Heres a list of other cars you should expect to see at Paris:

- Renault Ondelios - An executive saloon, they have already failed trying to fill this market with the vel satis, well, heres another go, and this time its a hybrid

- New Megane - This looks like the new Laguna, and will be put into production early next year, the 3 door version will be unveiled at Paris.

- Toyota Avensis - Theres a new toyota avensis, They have gone for some less dramatic designs than a lot of other manufacturers

large.jpg

- Final 150 Bentley arnages - The last 150 Bently arnages are going into production as a new one is in development

Pictures from http://www.topgear.com

Matt88;103251']You're all missing the point. The point is: IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A SSANGYONG! That's a good thing' date=' have you seen the Rodius?![/quote']

On another side note, I've sat in a Rodius, and seriously, it is the only car ever to have a lack of vertical rear legroom. Its too bad that car. Horrible stuff.

And also, I've been wondering about the new Ka. Why do people always seem to be comparing the kit you get with them. The old car is just that - 12 years old! It has one of the worst interiors ever!

The new Lambo is the LP640 SV ;)

Lamborghini got us all up in a twist with the revelation of this small teaser image that shows only an exhaust and a diffuser on a new model slated for unveiling in a couple of weeks at the Paris Motor Show. While previous reports postulated that Lamborghini was preparing to unveil a four-door model, the latest suggest, somewhat more credibly, that the new vehicle is actually the Superveloce version of the Murcielago LP640.

Like the Reventon, the Superveloce may command a considerable premium at 382,400 euros (almost double the price of the regular Murcielago) and could be offered in extremely limited numbers of just 100 units. In return, buyers will get an exclusive lightweight supercar with styling inspired by the Reventon and an additional 30-40 horsepower on tap. When it becomes available sometime next year as a 2010 model, the LP640 SV will likely be the last distinguishable version of the Murcielago before the exotic, originally introduced back in 2001, is replaced by an all-new model. Of course, these reports could be inaccurate as well, especially if Lamborghini hopes to live up to the presumptuous line that accompanied the teaser image – It's not just a new Lamborghini. It's a new world. – with anything more than another special edition of an aging model.