We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first car was a 240sx lime green everthing i stuck with it and then got a challenger

the challenger is a really good car intill i get to another group im having a really hard time trying to make money

You really don't need a group 3 car, 1970 Challenger R/T has the highest acceleration in groups 1-3, ties with the Murcie, I got an RX-7 and a Challenger Concept, never used em much. ;)

I only put bodykit on that it could benefit cars.

So since getting my RS4 and Gallardo I've not bothered.

I'm getting some good kicks out of the stunting potential of this game.

Grinding round the tight corners on the freeways is awesome, especially if you can get multiple flips coming out of one.

You really don't need a group 3 car, 1970 Challenger R/T has the highest acceleration in groups 1-3, ties with the Murcie, I got an RX-7 and a Challenger Concept, never used em much. ;)

thats true but i do really want a baby aston got i a solsice now i still got my challenger tho but i dont no how to upload pics

thats true but i do really want a baby aston got i a solsice now i still got my challenger tho but i dont no how to upload pics

Its always good to have a tuner backing up the Challenger ;) I had an RX-8 for that

Yeah, I bought an RS4, but I didn't like it much, so I traded it for a Gallardo, the body kits sucked more than the Skyline's, so I traded it for an Aston, its great, a bit bad on the acceleration :thumbsup:

Nipper;119726']Top tip: Don't crash to avoid damaging your car!

Yeah thats what I do, but the AI sometimes pushes you away, thats why I always have Agro on my cars =]

anyways, what power do you use the most? I personally use Agro the most, and Zone the least.

Yeah thats what I do, but the AI sometimes pushes you away, thats why I always have Agro on my cars =]

anyways, what power do you use the most? I personally use Agro the most, and Zone the least.

I use the power of my skills. ;P

Seriously though, I never install any special powers. =]

I used EMP for basically all of the career, but now I really like ROAR, it's just funny that a massive rev from your engine clears the traffic out of the way :p

Yeah, I always use Roar, especially on my Ninja, VERY useful. And I like your cars, loving the Aston but hating the RS4. And TSS, nice cars too, but I hate the kit on the Scirocco, should keep it stock.