We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something just occurred to me, the Gumpert is a club exclusive car but we have seen it in pictures that look very much like the garages we were used to in TDU1. This could mean one of three things, either 1) The club exclusives can be held on to until they are no longer the "active" vehicle (last one to be driven, etc), 2) Club exclusives weren't enabled for the testing and screenshots, 3) All vehicles seen in those screenshots are club exclusives. I'm hoping for number 2, since being able to hold on to a club car until you drive another car would make for long waiting times to drive the car, as someone would just keep that car selected so that no one else would be able to drive it, and I really don't want the Ford GT to be an exclusive car, as I would just break down and cry.

I'm hoping they're club exclusive until you get a certain license. Because if I'm understanding it right, all club members get access to the cars?

Yes and no. Yes they do all get acces to it, but no because it doesn't mean they all get one unit. Instead, the entire club has to share one unit with all its players which means you have to make reservations for when you want to drive it.

However, maybe when you're member of club X which gets a clubcar, maybe all members get that car in their garage, just without the option to sell it *like you couldn't sell DLC cars in TDU1*...

I'm sorry, I just forgot if it was already confirmed cars have to be get by reservations or not...

Aston One-77 . ;)

Kept the player in the image for proof, so this is ingame. The image you have on the front page is not really a ingame shot. :) Exactly 1min on the trailer 'The Good Life' shows a quick side shot.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --