We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity,where did you find the ingame name for the H3, also the body coloured grill and spare tire cover were introduced for 2007 on the H3x, which were on the H3 in the video,yet their was no brushed aluminum thing on the bumper,which was introduced in 2008, so my best guess would be that the Hummer is a 2007. Also, as the friendly neighbourhood Land Rover euthusiast, i can confirm that the Range Rover Sport is either a 2010 or a 2011. Sorry to keep nagging on like this.

Also, as the friendly neighbourhood Land Rover euthusiast, i can confirm that the Range Rover Sport is either a 2010 or a 2011. Sorry to keep nagging on like this.

That's also what I said by judging the details, but some people have no eye for those details that define the car 4 years newer or older. :p

That's also what I said by judging the details, but some people have no eye for those details that define the car 4 years newer or older. :p
Yah saw,your right about the side outlets,another thing is though that they are from the Supercharged version,which could mean that both are in the game, and instead of finding a HSE model,they just slapped a HSE badge on the the Supercharged, but then these are just thoeries. Also i noticed you were wondering about this in the other thread, but the HSE is the base model sold in north america, which features a 5.0L V8 with 385 Hp,and a 0-60 time that matches the first generation Supercharged model.

Yah saw,your right about the side outlets,another thing is though that they are from the Supercharged version,which could mean that both are in the game, and instead of finding a HSE model,they just slapped a HSE badge on the the Supercharged, but then these are just thoeries. Also i noticed you were wondering about this in the other thread, but the HSE is the base model sold in north america, which features a 5.0L V8 with 385 Hp,and a 0-60 time that matches the first generation Supercharged model.

Ok cool, thanks for the explanation.

Nice, Slap the Red Bull Stickers on the VW and get ready for some Paris Dakar Rallying!:cheeky: And its really just a Nice looking Porche Cayann!

What? Am I the only one showing the VW Some love? :eek:

I'm always showing VW some love, I just don't verbally express it all the time.

I'm still only going to drive the Q7 and now the Touareg, they will probably be the only TDI powered vehicles in the game that I like, if they aren't the only ones, unless there's a 306 HDI in the game, hurrrr.

They did not slap an HSE badge on the supercharged RR. They are to different types of HSE its all a matter of options which is very new to the RR sport. Your judging it because of the exaust pipes the old HSE did not have this option now it does which makes it more sportier and it takes away from its true off-road capabillitys..... Any one that knows or owns a range rover knows these things.:confused:

They did not slap an HSE badge on the supercharged RR. They are to different types of HSE its all a matter of options which is very new to the RR sport. Your judging it because of the exaust pipes the old HSE did not have this option now it does which makes it more sportier and it takes away from its true off-road capabillitys..... Any one that knows or owns a range rover knows these things.:confused:
Actually I was judging that by the Sidevents, which are made of a simualar material to bars on the grill, the ones on the HSE are black plastic. But then Agian i have found none supercharged Range Rover Sports.Also, their is a Blue first gen Range Rover Sport HSE in my town that had the same exhast pipes as the Supercharged. But I fail to see how they would take away from the Range Rover Sports off road capiblity. The only thing that I can see that would take away for the Sports off road capiblity is the dynamic response option, which is standard on the Supercharged. This is because the it reduces the amount of articulation in the suspenion. But I would consider the Sport Supercharged to be a True Off Roader just as much as the HSE.

Edit:Yep i was wrong about it being a rebaged Supercharged. Here is a link to a picture that represents it perfectly.

http://image.motortrend.com/f/24348634+w750/2010-land-rover-range-rover-sport-front-three-quarters-view-3.jpg

UPDATED November 10th

Thanks to the mighty BADNED for this update

Additions

• Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
  • Ruf Rturbo

Modifications

• Various year and name corrections
  • Removed the source of Jaguar given there is a confirmed model in game

Ways to get Calster Happy:

1) Mention Caterham beeing in TDU2

2) On the same website include a pic of the SLR Moss edtion

Yep, i'm that easy to impress at times!:bgroove:

I loved useing the Caterham in the first game, so its time to fire it up again in the second one!

Also seeing Citroen, Heres hoping that the DS3 will be in! As it's aimed at the MiTo! unless it was the GT by Citroen...but considering that Gran Turismo helped making the car, thats highly unlikly! But we need a few hot hatches in the game, as Thats whats diffrent about Europe than the US!