We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

10858509_1014854878542134_1436128597093139560_n.jpg?oh=69fe73118f09c02024be41aa8750dd58&oe=5566F5F1

Yep... :cry: :(

Got rear ended on my way home for work yesterday. Young blonde in a 2015 Subaru Legacy decided to not pay attention and hit me throwing me over a snow bank into the shrubs going around +40mph. Luckily I had the quick instinct to try to floor it to get to the shoulder side of the road and avoid hitting the car in front of me.

Today I went to the lot where the car is being stored and decided to start it up. She runs and drives under her own power which is a major plus. Just have to wait till Monday on what my insurance company's options are on my vehicle.

Sorry, I edited the post. And yes, aside from my left leg being a tiny bit sore from it hitting the door armrest I'm okay. Just really stressed out about this as well as a whole bunch of other things that just for some reason are falling into place the bad way. :/

Glad to hear you're okay, that looks like a nasty crash! :( Make sure to get your leg checked out properly if the pain continues!

As for the car, really sorry to see it in the state it's in :( But at times like this try and find the silver lining, you're 99% fine, and I hope the other person in the crash is okay too?

Sorry, I edited the post. And yes, aside from my left leg being a tiny bit sore from it hitting the door armrest I'm okay. Just really stressed out about this as well as a whole bunch of other things that just for some reason are falling into place the bad way. :/

Ye it sucks :( Had the same thing, wasted so much money to fix a car that never would be fixed at all, then I finally got a car that doesn't break down and I have to rear end somebody...

Very good to hear it still runs. Could be some structural damage though... What can you sort out with insurance etc?

Sorry to hear about the accident and car Ken, glad to see you are okay despite some small injuries.

Young blonde in a 1015 Subaru Legacy
Woah, trying to picture this early model of horsepower is tough. :D

not meaning above in bad taste but just being literally literal is all

Wow sorry to see this Ken, good that you are fine though!

This is what the car now looks like with its official luxemburgish plates. As you can see the one in the back is way smaller, usually illegal to have on your car, but since this is an US Import I can have it on there!

Can't wait to finally get the car registered and start ordering parts!

upL0Vc9.jpg

x1FuBSc.jpg