We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Nothing except that your Audi fanboyism goes a bit over the edge sometimes :cheeky: You're not supposed to take me seriously, nobody else does either ;)

Srsly...i didnt post the picture of our car because of my audi fanboyship..actually you seem to forget i used to argue audi all the time when i was 14...or so.. im 16 now.. and you know perfectly the difference between those two ages is quite noticeable, as you've been there.

Im pm'ing you as any divergence we may have is not to be developed by public eyes to keep the sanity levels acceptable :eek:

Cant remember when I last added to this thread, so i'll list the most recent mods.

AE94 Corolla Seca CSi.

Engine is bone stock, and its an auto, lol.

Going from front to back, coz thats pretty simple.

Headlight casings painted black, AE92 and AE94 grills painted white (because I like a bit of variety). MX83 Cressida lip (added a few days after I picked the car up)

15" 5 split spoke wheels, some cheap brand, they arent permanent, but they wont be going any time soon either (unless I come across a set of BBS RS/replica or TE37s very cheap soon, and thats really unlikely lol).

Black trim removed from the sides, ...sony? LOL, I forgot the brand of the head unit... Anyways, new head unit fitted around Christmas time.

AE92-94 SX rear spoiler re-painted (was green) and fitted about a month- 6 weeks ago.

Super low springs all round (fitted yesterday XD)

Refitted the 92 grill yesterday as well, felt like a change.

And pics that I took today, because this post would be pointless without them.

6965933944_4e89af01de_b.jpg

7112016343_1e4f6df24d_b.jpg

7112021747_78421ab722_b.jpg

7112003773_a5d5e7a12b_b.jpg

7112000861_c2b027afbd_b.jpg

7111992153_9b20e37f4d_b.jpg

7111985807_458c0b619a_b.jpg

7111981235_3b20da0e56_b.jpg