We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Nope, the Vito. However the BMW's already got a rusty trunk lift strut and leaking headlight wash system, which we have already disconnected.

Also apu, riding a 3 series is not embarassing mate ;)

It wouldn't be if it was in a very good condition. Mechanically it is... but you know me. I'm a nit picker.

That seems too faulty for a german car, specially a nearly new one.

Buying 2nd hand cars can be risky. We have found out once, when we had the A4 (we bought it in 2003, car was from 2001), that it had been involved in a crash, due to a cheap fix it had in the under carriage, which caused us a problem once.

Check if your car has cheap repairs evidence! That should not happen on a brand new car!

That seems too faulty for a german car, specially a nearly new one.

Buying 2nd hand cars can be risky. We have found out once, when we had the A4 (we bought it in 2003, car was from 2001), that it had been involved in a crash, due to a cheap fix it had in the under carriage, which caused us a problem once.

Check if your car has cheap repairs evidence! That should not happen on a brand new car!

Cheap repairs like this?

EBErCRm.jpg

He paid £250 for that to be done...

Loving the mini, are you looking at getting a chrome exhaust? It's the one thing I think it's missing, that and two white stripes on the bonnet :)

Yea, I'm about to email the place where I'm buying it from to see if they can swap out the large bore centre exit for a standard bore centre exit in the kit I'm going to buy. Large bore exhaust with a single silencer will lose me some power and be far too loud.

And I'm getting the stripes when I've had it resprayed and that'll probably be a few months away.