We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show your phone!

superhyper

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bf79b3fa-d519-4.jpg

Call me old-fashioned, but E52 is the best phone I've ever had. From touchscreen phones I had Nokia C6 and HTC Desire C (about month ago), also I was testing iPhone, Xperia U and Wave 3, and I have to say that I really don't like touchscreen and I don't think I would get use to it. It's really annoying for me.

Still using my E52 and yet I'm not planning to change it :D

samsung-galaxy-ace-s5830.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i

Rooted two weeks ago and now running AceCream v1.4.

I absolutely love it right now, fully customized and running pretty smooth. Cons are the low RAM (only 289MB) and small internal storage (190MB). Camera could have been better as well but I don't use it that much since I have my Canon Powershot SX230HS with me.

Other than that it's quite reliable, very compact and has all the apps and functions you need. ^^

• 3 months later...
Haha, I come onto this thread, wonder why everybody has Sony Ericssons, then look at post dates and realize they're from 2009. Well my phone is straight from 2009, the Samsung Propel A767. I really like the color scheme. Yes, that is my car as the background.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8238/8529925918_7e6a3f6932.jpg

Nice Lebaron. I have a Town & Country from that era and a Sony Ericsson from 2011. Yeah. :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/username_046/image-9.jpg

Sister has bought a Galaxy S4 Mini and she kindly gave me her old Lumia 900. It's my 5th Nokia and never had a touchscreen phone before. I've had the E66 for exactly one year (it was also sister's, lol) and it is the best phone ever! After some playing with the one, I must say the Lumia isn't bad at all. Same goes for WP OS, it is not as bad as I thought it would be but there aren't many good apps and games to download. I think WP8 could be finally more useable. And the phone itself is too big in my eyes. However, I'm pretty satisfied with it at the moment.

• 7 months later...